New Years 2008 Party and Pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

what the F is that hair doing Chris ?? that ain't no military cut bud ;)

geez you and Dan are trying to compete with the Ol hippie in the Sphere here ~

I am no longer in the military damn it!!!

:lol:

I deserve to bang my head at some Metal Concerts for the first time in 8 years!

:lol:

Now I just to have to work on my new years resolution. Going to the gym every day.

My one full year of "I AM A CIVILIAN NOW AND I DESERVE A YEAR OF BEING LAZY" is over. :lol:

I don't give a f**k.....CREW CUT....DAMN IT!! :lol: No excuses :lol: "My one full year of "I AM A CIVILIAN NOW AND I DESERVE A YEAR OF BEING LAZY" is over. :lol:" Just one year? Are you sure that it isn't 20+ years of being lazy? :lol: Good Luck mate and all that!

There were some girls dancing. I just dont have pics of everything. Hopefully after some other people give me there pics I will have some more.

Maybe is it better so, without the pics of the dancing girls:lol:
Sometimes there are some pics I wish to erase from my mind:rolleyes: .The problem is I can´t erase them from the PCs of my friends:evil: :cry: :)

Thanks for the pics Chris. Also I couldn´t recognize you with that hair:shock:

I have to say Happy New Year to everyone. I spent the night in the pub, and got quite drunk ... just a little bit...

Chris the hair is growing nicely I see. Hope I can make it over there this year.

It was drunk out on New Years they have an annual outdoor concert next to the Falls and usually a couple of older canadian Bands and some one else this years bands were Loverboy and Honeymoon Suite but the best was Dennis Deyoung from Styx who did all there big hits there was 150000 people not bad we only have a population of 80000. Its televised over all Canada

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjc0ZPNt9sA

The kids loved it but its still a popular band we haven't changed to much with the music since 79 it's a classic rock area

roboto , babe , best of times he did them all i think they were always a pretty good band along with Kansas. I didn't want to go but was dragged had no idea who deyoung was and hence pleasantly surprised

Users who are viewing this thread

Back