New Years 2008 Party and Pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for all the positive comments guys. Les, I would love to post my pic, but I have an image to maintain, dontcha know. It is certainly understandable that you all seek my visage. However, imagination is the seed to prolonging sexual achievement. If I posted my pic, I would only be denying all of you one of life's most precious gifts of an extended orgasm.

Just raise your right hand and say "I Matt am a big *****."

:lol:

Did not think of pictures, only thought that went through my head was if my beer was cold or not and how far I am with the beer I have in my hand.

Attachments

• 2007425143729_vengeancemotivator.jpg
    2007425143729_vengeancemotivator.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 73
Nope, Matt aint either... There was this short-lived experiment that Matt took part in... The Boy Scouts were getting some bad press over the whole Scout Leaders abusing young boys thing, that several of these "Loving" men went and started their own Troops....

It was called the P U S S I E S...

They wore Pink neck scarfs and their rank badges were Holly Hobbie figurines.... Their hats were berets and had an insignia flash of Liberace on them.... The young P U S S I E S were a sight to see...

Matt, I salute u for taking such a strong stand on ur Moral Issues, even though u were only 14 at the time.....

Question for u though, does ur ass still hurt???

Nope, Matt aint either... There was this short-lived experiment that Matt took part in... The Boy Scouts were getting some bad press over the whole Scout Leaders abusing young boys thing, that several of these "Loving" men went and started their own Troops....

It was called the P U S S I E S...

They wore Pink neck scarfs and their rank badges were Holly Hobbie figurines.... Their hats were berets and had an insignia flash of Liberace on them.... The young P U S S I E S were a sight to see...

Matt, I salute u for taking such a strong stand on ur Moral Issues, even though u were only 14 at the time.....

Question for u though, does ur ass still hurt???

DAMN.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back