Newby

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A dingo ... well, Emac, your theory wouldn't be put to the test because we domesticated all our dogs - 'bout time you caught up. I was pretty sure it was all that water you call beer that's made you lot pass out cold. Any smell from my armpit comes from a hard days graft, sumthin' you Aussies wouldn't know about - BBQs and surfin' all day.

Any smell from my armpit comes from a hard days graft, sumthin' you Aussies wouldn't know about - BBQs and surfin' all day.

Well it is a tough way to live I assure you. I can't even begin to describe how hard it is to kick back on a golden sandy beach while hordes of bronzed, semi naked goddess lay around laping up the sunshine, or chilling out under a tree sucking back a quality beer while said goddess is cooking a nice feed of meat or seafood on the barbie. Yep we do it tough down here alright.

Attachments

• awjeezbj9.jpg
    awjeezbj9.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 45
Quality beer !?! Where !?! Must be tough Wildcat... just don't let that freakin' spider bite your ass.

And what the hell did you say, Emac ?! Make some sense, geez.

And Njaco ... Njaco - don't bring the yankees into this or it'll be three-way ... and it'll be just what the Japanese and Germans wanted to happen in World War II ! (keeping it world war II themed)

Wild mate its just Plan he feels so distracted and illogical. He knows we have it tough kicking back on our beaches with Bikini Clad Women gracing our lives and our blue skies and golden beaches. Plan must get really ticked of knowing all this when he makes his plans to go to Blackpool again. And its quiet simple Plan Graft to you means work. In our slang it means you are stealing. I was trying to be kind to you Plan and not call you an oxyzgen Thief mate

Really ... I did not know that.

I've got a job interview for BAe on monday near Blackpool (Warton)... so I really ain't got ought to say :oops: :lol:

Thank you both. BAe isn't the only interview I've got though; I've got one nearby with a company called Kinch Aviation the thursday after next. The bonus to Kinch is that it's only 20 miles away instead of 107 miles which is BAe ! But it's good to be wanted !

You know, general chav activity. We've got the culture of some other nations here (don't know which ones ... really ! ) I can't help but join in .

Now we know why Njaco got rid of the dog on his banner Plan.. It was either a Duck or that yellow beast of a car. The Dog just isn't chic enough for Njaco's tastes Plan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back