Newfie Rap?!

Thats a better lyric than any rapper could ever come up with, because it makes sense :lol:
 
That is also based off of an opinion. :|
 
I cant speak about Czech rap, havent really heard or bothered with it, but pretty much all American/British rap is just random words consisting mainly of 'Yo!' 'uh, uh' and 'shizzle' :lol:
 
I cant speak about Czech rap, havent really heard or bothered with it, but pretty much all American/British rap is just random words consisting mainly of 'Yo!' 'uh, uh' and 'shizzle' :lol:

Yep and everyone thinks they are good and tries it. Two of my brothers friends are doing it at the moment (they have a 'band') and it is terrible.

Even if it is Czech rap it is all the same.... It makes no sense, normally sounds crap, is crap, has only about 4 words per song etc etc...
 
I agree...I dont dislike all rap though, novelty stuff like MC Hammer is just funny :lol: Theres another guy called MC Lars who generally raps but then plays proper rock for the chorus...and its pretty funny...But mainstrem rap is just disgusting.
 
Yeap and each genre sounds different and rock bands are being more and more innovative today and pushing the envelope of the genre which is why there is such a surge in popularity of rock music today.
 
I'm not even sure you can call it rock anymore. I like it, but it sure has changed.
 
That was terrible, I can see the funny side but not how people actually liked it...
 
Yeap and each genre sounds different and rock bands are being more and more innovative today and pushing the envelope of the genre which is why there is such a surge in popularity of rock music today.
But that is actually what I'm talking about all the time! Many of the Czech, Slovak, Polish and also American, British, German, French, Canadian, Russian and other hiphop artists do their way of this genre. If you really care of what you produce, then something very interesting might come out. I wasn't talking about mainstream hiphop, we don't have that here. If you're doing hiphop here, then just to enjoy it. Lousy commercial attempts are everywhere, that is for sure, but here it is only 1 out of 10! All the others use their brains and very often hiphop culture is touching art and other branches of culture. Simply, hiphop is an independent artform. If you wanna make money of it, then it loses it's independence...

The complete denying of hiphop is similar like saying that all Germans (Austrians) are evil because of Hitler... It is simply stupid.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back