Oct 2, 2006 #1 syscom3 Pacific Historian 15,698 15,189 Joined Jun 4, 2005 Location Orange County, CA Why are we all of a sudden being inundated by news feeds? I give this a thumbs down. To much news is being posted.
Why are we all of a sudden being inundated by news feeds? I give this a thumbs down. To much news is being posted.
Oct 2, 2006 #2 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com I would agree with you syscom about that, I don't like the quantity either. http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/news/new-forums-photo-album-3563-2.html#post192738
I would agree with you syscom about that, I don't like the quantity either. http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/news/new-forums-photo-album-3563-2.html#post192738
Oct 2, 2006 #3 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State I saw it for the first time today. I spent about 0.5sec looking at the topics and moved on. Not my bag.
I saw it for the first time today. I spent about 0.5sec looking at the topics and moved on. Not my bag.