NFL 2010 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viking Offense is, well, just plain old offensive. Defense and luck is keeping the score as close as it is so far. I suspect the Jets will pile on some points in the second half.

First 2.5 quarters of that Jets-Vikings game was brutal to watch. Almost turned it of and went to bed. Favre really made numerous poor throwing decisions throughout the game. He should have been picked off several times. Last one was textbook Favre, despiration throw at the last second.

Bad news for Adler...........

The 49ers announced that Alex Smith will remain their starting QB. Maybe he will get his bell rung and be out the remainder of the year.

The 49er's could still win the Division.... I know almost how you feel Alder, My Saints have been Pityful in every game so far. Their lucky to have the record they have. I really think that Smith has the makings of an NFL starter, For some reason he can't keep it together for a full game on a consistant basis. The physicial skills are there, I've seen it from him. His problems on the field are all above the shoulders. He took alot of verbal abuse on the sidelines Sunday(sin to laugh) Maybe that was what he needed. I think his next start is one of many or his last. Coach ain't goin nowhere, in my opinion

Favre can't lose enough, as far as I'm concerned!

And when he loses to my team, it's that much better!

TO

P.S. Hey Brett, send any text messages lately? Probably got "picked" if you did!

Wow, Alex Smith will remain the starter? Either Singletary sees something no one else does, or is Carr worse than Smith? Definitely glad I did not buy NFL Sunday Ticket again this year!

I don't think Carr is worse than Smith, but he sure isn't any better. Hey, I think JaMarcus Russell is looking for a job.

The scary thing is that even though the Niners are 0-5 they are still not out of it yet! :lol: They still have 5 division games left.

And on to my picks:

Last Week: 8-6
Overall: 35-25

This week:

Green Bay Packers 24-21 Miami Dolphins
San Diego Chargers 21-14 St. Louis Rams
Baltimore Ravens 21-17 New England Patriots
Pittsburgh Steelers 34-10 Cleveland Browns
Kansas City Chiefs 17-13 Houston Texans
New York Giants 23-14 Detroit Lions
Atlanta Falcons 17-15 Philadelphia Eagles
Chicago Bears 26-9 Seattle Seahawks
New Orleans Saints 31-17 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
New York Jets 27-17 Denver Broncos
San Francisco 49ers 27-19 Oakland Raiders
Minnesota Vikings 23-20 Dallas Cowboys (OT)
Indianapolis Colts 25-20 Washington Redskins
Tennessee Titans 26-23 Jacksonville Jaguars

To reduce Smith's chances of turning the ball over I think the play calling will be limited this week...

I'm hoping the Jets can run the ball well today. Champ Bailey will shut down Braylon Edwards me thinks.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

49ers 17-9 Raiders

Smith was awful in the first half, but became effective in the 2nd half. The key to the win was that Smith did not turn the ball over. The Defense did a fine job and once Smith started getting the ball to his receivers things sort of fell into place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back