NFL 2010 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Braylon Edwards got a DUI, he still got to play and scored a TD....I don't care what anyone else says I'm happy as hell he played.

I believe after this week your Jets will be 3-1 , all those NYC plates will screw up traffic here as they try and find the Sundowner (strip club to the NFL)

And on to this weeks picks:

Last Week: 11-5
Overall: 19-13

This Week:

New York Jets 28-18 Buffalo Bills
Cincinnati Bengals 21-14 Cleveland Browns
Baltimore Ravens 17-14 Pittsburgh Steelers
Tennessee Titans 23-10 Denver Broncos
Green Bay Packers 33-17 Detroit Lions
San Francisco 49ers 13-10 Atlanta Falcons (Yeah I know good luck, but I have to go with the upset, we are due one...:lol:)
New Orleans Saints 30-9 Carolina Panthers
Seattle Seahawks 23-13 St. Louis Rams
Indianapolis Colts 27-14 Jacksonville Jaguars
Houston Texans 21-6 Oakland Raiders
Washington Redskins 23-20 Philadelphia Eagles (in Overtime, gotta go with McNabb in his return to Phillie)
San Diego Chargers 26-18 Arizona Cardinals
Chicago Bears 15-13 New York Giants
New England Patriots 24-17 Miami Dolphins

Welcome back to reality. Alex Smith throws another interception. About to be 14-14...

Edit: Make it 14-10 for San Francisco at half time. Our Defense save us again on that drive.

Last edited:
Another tough loss. 7 seconds left on the clock and Atlanta kicks a game winning field goal.

1. Alex Smith again lost a game for us. His two interceptions gave Atlanta some points. He played much better than I expected, but again he made rookie mistakes and he is a 6 year veteran. Time to bench him and start David Carr. We have nothing to lose. Playoff hopes and Division hopes are slipping away.

2. Nate Clements! WTF???? You don't intercept the ball in the last 1 minute 30 seconds of the game and then give it away on a fumble on the 10 yard line.

I really feel sorry for some of our players. Vernon Davis and Frank Gore. They are such talented players and they are wasted on this QB. Same with our Defense. They go out and stop the other team over and over again just to have Alex Smith blow it away.

They were playing the Bills...

Ah, who I am kidding, I don't even remember what it is like for my team to win a game. When can we play the Bills? :lol:

True. Still won :lol:

But next week against the Vikings they are getting Santonio Holmes, Calvin Pace, and Revis back so their Defense should be good to go.

I hate all NYC teams regardless of sport

Bills are just a bad team (this year) in a good division this year. Dropping Trent Edwards was a mistake me thinks....

McNabb is taking Philly apart!!! Think they made a mistake with a trade?

They clapped for him now he's getting showered with boos :lol:

Tough loss Alder. I saw they were up 14 zip. Sounds like they gave it away. Gore is one hell of a player, wish I had him. We barely beat the Panthers....Saints have alot of work to do. Was there someone here braggin' about beati'n the Bills ??? lol.

Randy Moss back to the Minnesota Viqueens. Look out downtown Minneapolis Meter Maids!!!!

Moss isn't much of a threat at all anymore. He caught one TD vs. the Jets with New England because Revis pulled his hamstring and he was wide open. Revis is back this week, he could've played against the Bills but, instead of risking injury they left him out for another week. Should be a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back