NFL 2010 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure is a long wait for next season to begin! 49ers season is all but over at this point. At least we may get another first round pick at this rate!! New QB anyone?

I don't believe there are any good QBs available. I say we get the number one pick and trade it for someone else's veteran QB. Eitherway Smith and Carr have to go!

I'm looking forward to Jets Packers game, should be a good one and I'm going to it! And the game on the 21st of November versus the Texans.

Only 2 more days until I fly up to London for the game on Sunday. Can't wait. I don't expect for my 49ers to win, but I will enjoy the game as any true fan of a team would.

I am actually excited about seeing Troy Smith. He never had a chance to prove himself because of an illness. He was the 2006 Heisman Trophy winner and was supposed to be the starter in Baltimore. When he became ill, Flacco got the starting job and he did so well they did not give it back to Smith. He is supposed to have a good arm and be a good runner as well.

Halloween in the SUPREBOWL, The game of the week. I can't wait for this one. When the Saints beat the Steelers they'll have their "MoJo" back......Finally......I hope.....:|

The Saints seem to be playing to the level of the opponent this year so they should rise to the occassion and plus I am off to watch they always win then.:)

My Steelers lost to a good team this week, but that's ok as they will be fine. No shame in losing to the defending champs.

HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!!! :lol:

brrrraahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back