NFL 2010 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Jets linebacker Bart Scott said to Pats WR Wes Welker, "Be careful what you say about our coach, your days in a football uniform are limited."

Jets center Nick Mangold also said this about the comments made by Welker towards Rex Ryan

"Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate"

and he was told to go kill himself by a Pats fan :lol:

You know both of those teams are so damn childish with there name calling and ****. Just play football and shut the hell up. It really is getting stupid.

Look at Baltimore and the Ravens. Two class act teams that just play good football. We got a good game going here and no bullshit childish name calling.

Right now the Jets and the Patriots are acting like a bunch of snotty teenage kids. Really pathetic, no class, and neither deserves the Super Bowl in my opinion.

Wow what a great game! That was fun to watch.

Congrats Steelers on the win. Still hope they don't make it to the Super Bowl though...;)

Key for the Jets is ball control. They must be able to run and sustain long time consuming drives against the Pats. Best way to beat Brady is the way they beat Peyton, keep him on the sidelines.

The Pats are going to score against the Jet D, Jets have to minimize the Patriot possessions.

Jets have a chance, but they're facing a better team, a far better coach and IMO, a better QB than they faced last week.

J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS!

TO

I think Manning is better than Brady. Brady gets rattled when he gets hit a lot.

Well it's been a week, guess i'm almost over it. Gotta give thumbs up to the Seahawks, they played a great game. Little shocked the Falcons lose so badly. Think i'm gonna pull for Seattle here on out....the Miracle Seahawks.:shock: If your bettin on the Jets, put down a @$%#load of cash, cause if the win ...your in the MONEY. If the Jets pull this off WOW. Ravens lost which was sweet as well. Guess it's hockey season again....Go Bruins Go

As much as I can't stand the Patriots, I hope they open a can of whoopass on the Jets. Just never let up on them.

Edit: Nice pick by Harris of the Jets. No matter what happens, it will be a good game.

Last edited:
honestly Chris the jets are not my favored team but I hope they take the Pats.It's the underdog thing and the Pats and Brady have been there .

Gotta admit, the Jets are looking much better than the Patriots right now. The Pats are not firing on all cylinders.

Well Ihave been thinking about who is going to the SB and .........it sounds like a long shot.....Packers and the Jets.I am picking teams that have lost in there last Match Up's for they will make a better adjustment.I know that the Patriots have been hitting on all eight but something is happening out there?

They were one of my pics back on the 10th ;)

Jets got this game. Pats just can not get anything going and the time is running out.

Looks like my hope falls on Pittsburgh next week to shut Ryan up. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back