NFL 2011 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! An NFL Thread! Didn't think there was one..and I was looking to and found it! My team is the Dallas Cowboys..But I also heard that Romo should be fine come game time..if DeAngelo Hall is gonna go for Romo's ribs, you can bet DeMarcus Ware will want to get a chance and put Grossman on his back.

Raiders are a better team this year, but no way they win today. I'd rub it in a "SMALL" bit 17 if they did. Like to see some of the Bills game and Niners as well. Go Saints Go !!!!

My picks

Jaguars 13 - Panthers 24 (I think with Gabbert starting his first NFL he's not gonna have a great day, and against an awful Jacksonville secondary Cam will have another big game.)
49ers 24 - Bengals 14 (Don't really have to explain this one, Bengals are awful.)
Miami 24 - Cleveland 28 (Miami is looking like a 3-13 team this year, don't think they'll stope Peyton Hillis and McCoy has been lookin real good.)
Patriots 35 - Bills 20 (As much as I'd like the Bills to beat the Patriots, this is the first team they're seeing with a half way decent D and a hell of a QB.)
Giants 14 - Eagles 24 (Way to many injuries on the giants offense to put up points, and too many injuries on D to stop the eagles. If the giants stick with the run game, because the eagles Run D sucks, they have a chance.
Lions 23 - Vikings 14 (Lions are darn good.)
Houston 24 - Saints 34 (Think it'll be a shootout but the better QB wins in the end.)
Broncos 17 - Titans 21 (eh..)
Jets 10 - Raiders 3 (Think the Jets O hasn't look good and they score a defensive TD...)
Baltimore 17 - Rams 7 (Joe Flacco didn't look good against a mediocre TItans team so I expect them to win, just not put up points.)
Chiefs 10 - Charges 31 (Chiefs are looking awful against Fitzpatrick and Jason Campbell, imagine what Rivers will do )
Falcons 24 - Bucs 14 (Could go either way but Falcons are better team.)
Arizona 27 - Seattle 10 (Seattle looks awful)
Packers 24 - Bears 17 (Too many weapons at WR for the Pack)
Steelers 31 - Colts 17 (Collins isnt the answer)
Skins 14 - Cowboys 17 (Cant stand everyone getting excited cause the skins are 2-0

My picks

Jaguars 13 - Panthers 24 (I think with Gabbert starting his first NFL he's not gonna have a great day, and against an awful Jacksonville secondary Cam will have another big game.)
49ers 24 - Bengals 14 (Don't really have to explain this one, Bengals are awful.)
Miami 24 - Cleveland 28 (Miami is looking like a 3-13 team this year, don't think they'll stop McCoy he has been lookin real good.)
Patriots 35 - Bills 20 (As much as I'd like the Bills to beat the Patriots, this is the first team they're seeing with a half way decent D and a hell of a QB.)
Giants 14 - Eagles 24 (Way to many injuries on the giants offense to put up points, and too many injuries on D to stop the eagles. If the giants stick with the run game, because the eagles Run D sucks, they have a chance.
Lions 23 - Vikings 14 (Lions are darn good.)
Houston 24 - Saints 34 (Think it'll be a shootout but the better QB wins in the end.)
Broncos 17 - Titans 21 (eh..)
Jets 10 - Raiders 3 (Think the Jets O hasn't look good and they score a defensive TD...)
Baltimore 17 - Rams 7 (Joe Flacco didn't look good against a mediocre TItans team so I expect them to win, just not put up points.)
Chiefs 10 - Charges 31 (Chiefs are looking awful against Fitzpatrick and Jason Campbell, imagine what Rivers will do )
Falcons 24 - Bucs 14 (Could go either way but Falcons are better team.)
Arizona 27 - Seattle 10 (Seattle looks awful)
Packers 24 - Bears 17 (Too many weapons at WR for the Pack)
Steelers 31 - Colts 17 (Collins isnt the answer)
Skins 14 - Cowboys 17 (Cant stand everyone getting excited cause the skins are 2-0

Obama Showed up in Seattle just in time for today's Seahawks game..they're sure to lose now and go 0-3 lol Poor Seachickens..as the locals refer to them as lol..I'm a Cowboys fan myself..so I guess i shouldn't say much..but I can say they're better than the Seahawks..I mean what team is more worse than Seattle right now? I can't think of any!

Damn was that a boring game in Cincinnati. All defense and very sloppy play by both teams. At least my 49ers won it 13-8 and scored the only TD of the game.

Oh wow..the jets are losing! Well that Blackhole I heard can be quite the disruption to opposing teams...Didnt think this would happen..been quite the surprise by Jason Campbell I think..hes been accurate as of late.

The Jets defense was fine

The problem I have is the fact that the Jets were trying to run the ball down by 2 TDs with 7 mins left?

Good win by the Raiders and well deserved first place by the Bills.

tonights game I think will be a laugher..if only Manning was playing..I hate the steelers though..I dont think they were as good as they were last year..with the aging defense they have..I do like polamalu though..Rothlisberger is a turd though..

Tough one 17. Those sacks didn't help. Awful proud of the Bills. Lions came back, very cool !! Panthers young QB finally pulls one off, great job. Niners win, but God help 'em when they play a strong team. Thank God for Drew Brees !!! My Saints pulled it off , but it took too long. Work to be done still. All in all , another great Sunday for the NFL. Last I heard Vick had a broken hand ?? It's hard to look at a P-51 with a Dallas star on it......

It's hard to look at a P-51 with a Dallas star on it......

It's a most beautiful thing! Get used to it Im a southern girl born and raised and no matter where I end up in this world I'll be a 'boys fan. I had to move from Arlington just as construction finished at the new Cowboys stadium though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread