NFL 2011 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol can't say im into the whole hockey bit..but to each their own..usually mostly baseball and NFL..I grew up mostly in North Carolina..then moved to Oklahoma and then Texas..and now im in Washington livin with these yanks lol Although it would be interesting if they would televise some CFL games..to see how they are..

Seachickens? On the west side of the Cascades we refer to them as the Seahawgs. :lol:

they'll finish in the cellar in their division..they gotta be the worst in the league next to the Bengals..I mean I can't think of anyone worse than the Seahawks lol. I mean Paul Allen don't know how to be a team owner..Seems to me, he's too busy suing these tech companies instead he should of be investing in a decent QB..their O-Line is not bad..despite some injuries..but they can't go on for much longer with Jackson..he's a joke..You could take a good Division II college team like Eastern Washington and they'd probably beat em! lol

eeeeeee o lets go Buffalo , wonder when the bubble will burst I figure them to be an 8-8 team

I'm happy for the Bills. they were one of the teams back in the early or mid-90s Dallas would always play..Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Bruce Smith..those names..I think the last time they beat the Pats is when Bledsoe played!

PB, I think their for real !!! You could see it in 'em last year. That game was so Big for them , I could see them win 10 or more for sure. Their like the Sox, they need to break that 4 loss curse and their on the right track . Good luck the rest of the way. Great to see them and the Lions do so well early.

Njaco, I just HAD to make sure that was in the picture to get under some folks' skin ya know lol But it's all love my friend..We all can agree on one thing most of here love the game of Football..the NFL, rather. Not that Futbol your foreigners talk about j/k ;P

yup, 3 seconds to go - Steelers 23 Colts 20

and I don't mind football as long as the Cowgurls aren't in it. I'm an Eagles fan and we HATE the Dallas CB as history shows! :)

A shame though about Vick breaking his hand..how bad is it is the question...Even though he's a rival divison QB, you gotta give respect where it's due the guy is a talented and mobile QB, but now that another injury has arisen we'll have to wait and see..injuries can make or break a season..

Yeah well look at Dallas in the Jets game..and I even said this too..they were by 14 and I said after the injuries in the game started piling up, I said "you wait, they'll blow it" and they did! Only can a team like Dallas blow an opportunity of sure W and goes to crap.

Hahah oh my gosh if the Bills win....it will make my day.

Except that it does not matter because the Jets lost as well.

How about them Raiders! I would love to shake all of their hands. :lol: (sorry Harrison...)

Some other observations...

As for the Bills, way to go! Anytime the Patriots get their peepees smacked is a great game!

Should have kept with the Giants over the Eagles.

The Niners win was ugly, but I don't think it was because of the Bengals play. The Niners made it hard for themselves with penalties and sloppy play. I myself, will take a sloppy and ugly win over a well played game and still losing like we did against Dallas last week.

Last edited:
Except that it does not matter because the Jets lost as well.

How about them Raiders! I would love to shake all of their hands. :lol: (sorry Harrison...)

Some other observations...

As for the Bills, way to go! Anytime the Patriots get their peepees smacked is a great game!

Should have kept with the Giants over the Eagles.

The Niners win was ugly, but I don't think it was because of the Bengals play. The Niners made it hard for themselves with penalties and sloppy play. I myself, will take a sloppy and ugly win over a well played game and still losing like we did against Dallas last week.

Yerp but I think most agree we dont see the bills running away with the division. It could happen but....

Harrison, I didn't see the game or highlights so I really don't know what happened. WTH happened to the Jets defense? Darren McFaddon was a beast. Do that have people hurt and not playing?

I did not get a chance to view the 49ers/Bengals came, but it did not sound like a good game to watch. Happy to see the 49ers chalk up another victory. Hopefully they'll make me regret not getting Sunday Ticket this year!! So far in past year's I have had nothing to regret in not purchasing it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back