NFL 2011 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Joe Montana in his prime wouldnt be able to get anything done with this Offensive COordinator and O-Line

Jets D is their best Offense right now

You ought to try ours.... Our Offensive Coord...wait...hes our Defensive Coord....or is he...?

Andy doesn't see the writing on the wall. Vick makes 47 passing attempts when we're ahead 20-3??? Shady was averaging about 6 yards per carry last week...what does that tell ya Andy???? And the Tackling!!!! If I see one more corner or safety bump a reciever at the sideline instead of wrapping him up I'm gonna start watching the badminton finals!!

Thank God we have the Phillies.

Well atleast I picked the ravens to win!

But our OC needs to go. We run a 3 yard hitch on 3rd and 8....Sanchez as much as I've defended him is only effective with a good run game which we don't have.

The officiating hasn't helped tho

What a great game day.

1. 49ers win a big statement game!
2. Cowpanzies lose to the Lions.
3. Jets get destroyed by the Ravens.

Could not have gone any better.

What a great game day.

:lol: The officiating at that game was a con-job.....at worst it should have been 24-17 Ravens. Mark Sanchez's second fumble his arm was moving forward

Here's a couple penalties they missed

2 roughing the kickers
1 helmet to helmet on mark sanchez

Again we gave up 3 defensive TD's to them so atleast our Defense looked good. Our schedule eases up eventually but let the record reflect I picked the Ravens to win!

If the giants somehow manage to get their head out of their a$$ against the Pats next week and win..

all will be forgiven but I see us going 2-3 before we start to see any sort of life.

What a great game day.

I couldn't agree more. I turned off the Cowidiots game at the end of the 1st quarter and didn't check it out again until there were 4 minutes left. What a sweet surprise.

I couldn't agree more. I turned off the Cowidiots game at the end of the 1st quarter and didn't check it out again until there were 4 minutes left. What a sweet surprise.

Except Texans beat big Ben... :Lol:

Jets LB Bryan Thomas out for season, while not a huge blow I think Jets will sign Tully Banta-Cain of the patriots because it will be an easy transition

Well, I don't have a lot of faith in this season for the Steelers. They need to retool and get a little younger at a few positions, plus their O-line is really banged up. They will still be competitive and probably have a winning season, but they won't do much if they reach the playoffs unless something drastic changes.

I'm starting to regret not getting Sunday ticket! That's a good thing though!

OMG thats great!!! I'm gonna post the text before it disappears....

"Hey, we are looking for anyone interested in becoming a Defensive Coordinator for the Philadelphia Eagles. We figured that since our current Guy doesn't have any experience as a Defensive Coordinator that we could just post on Craigslist and maybe get a fan that might know what their doing. I mean if you play madden on playstation you could probably do pretty good here. Hit me up if you are interested. The money is awesome and we have a cool quarterback to watch during the game. A plus would be if you could tackle and get in there for a few plays to help out. Thanks for lookin, Andy. "

Hey, we did it with Vince Papale!

Last edited:
:lol:

That is pretty good.

And on to my picks...

Last Week: 13-3
Overall 43-21

This week:

Buffalo Bills 24-21 Philadelphia Eagles (A tough one to pick. Philly needs to win it.)
New Orleans Saints 30-27 Carolina Panthers
Houston Texans 20-17 Oakland Raiders
Indianapolis Colts 27-14 Kansas City Chiefs
Arizona Cardinals 27-20 Minnesota Vikings
New York Giants 31-13 Seattle Seahawks
Pittsburgh Steelers 21-20 Tennessee Titans (Also very tough, and I might change it before the weekend)
San Francisco 49ers 27-24 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
San Diego Chargers 33-20 Denver Broncos
New England Patriots 30-27 New York Jets
Green Bay Packers 33-27 Atlanta Falcons
Detroit Lions 27-24 Chicago Bears

Last edited:
Al Davis died today

OAKLAND, Calif. — The Oakland Raiders say longtime owner and Hall of Famer Al Davis has died. He was 82.

Davis, one of the most important figures in NFL history, is best known as a rebel, a man who established a team whose silver-and-black colors and pirate logo symbolized his attitude toward authority, both on the field and off.

It was Davis' rebellious spirit, that willingness to buck the establishment, that helped turn the NFL into the establishment in sports — the most successful sports league in American history.

Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Team: Al Davis, Hall of Fame owner of the Oakland Raiders, dies at 82 - The Washington Post

theres longer articles but I didnt have time to post them

Pretty sad. Even if you did not agree with him or like him, he had a very big influence on the NFL. He always seemed immortal as well.

Yeah I didn't like him but I respected him

Saints 31 - Panthers 14
Chiefs 13 - Colts 24
Eagles 27 - Bills 24 (I think Eagles are thirsty for a win, mobile QB is something Bills are not accustomed to seeing and it'll come down to last few plays. *Could go either way*)
Seahawks 17 - Giants 27
Bengals 24 - Jaguars 16
Titans 14 - Steelers 23
Raiders 27 - Texans 20 (I think they play hard today after the loss of Davis)
Cardinals 23 - Vikings 14
Buccaneers 24 - 49ers 20 (The Dline for TB will give the run game of the 49ers a tough time.Again one of those game that'll come down to the last second and can go either way!)
Jets 30 - Patriots 28 (*** So I know I'll pick up a lot of crap for this one but the fact of the matter is the Pats D is absolute s***. The Jets team needs to realize how important this game is. Remember we beat them last year at their home field. If the Jets offense gets going there are plenty of weapons. The Jets pass D is been really good so far but the true test will be today. And I gotta believe like every biased fan would :lol: )

Chargers 27 - Broncos 10
Packers 35 - Falcons 24 (Too many offensive weapons for the Falcons D to handle.)
Bears 17 - Lions 30

I thank you Harrison for the pick but I don't see the Iggles getting any better as long as w have a Def Coord that has no clue how to use his personnel effectively. Vick will eventually get seriously hurt. Our defense is horrible - I seen collanders hold more than these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back