NFL 2011 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thank you Harrison for the pick but I don't see the Iggles getting any better as long as w have a Def Coord that has no clue how to use his personnel effectively. Vick will eventually get seriously hurt. Our defense is horrible - I seen collanders hold more than these guys.

I don't know..... because your pass D is decent and thats what the Bills are about. The Bengals shut it down and held Fitzpatrick under 200 yards even with their run defense.

I will not watch the Jets again till we get rid of our Offensive Coordinator.

Were down 2 scores and he's calling runs with 8 mins left.

Atleast our schedule eases up after this but its early in the season so if by week 10 we have a losing record then you can tell me how bad the Jets are. Giants played a very easy 5 games and ended up losing 2 somehow.... its a long season. I'm happy because we improved in some areas and look forward to finally being home against the Phins

Last edited:
Go 49ers!!!!!

Man what a game! Offense, Defense, everyone firing on all cylinders! Great game! 48-3 destroying of the Bucs! A good friend of mine who is a Bucs fan, came over to watch the game with me. He was just speechless!

It is actually fun to watch the Niners play football again!

I bet V. Young is getting smacked around for starting that stupid "dream team" **** huh?

Gotta say, it does not matter how much money you spend on players, if they don't fit together and play well as a team together, it does not matter.

Asomugha is horrible! Throw screens and deep routes and you'll kill him. I havn't felt this bad since Rich Kottite.

Reed, or whoever, has Asomugha playing out of position. All those years in Oakland, he was on an island on the best receiver. Now in Philly, he is playing the slot guy. They need to put him back on the outside receiver and at least he will be just fine.

Sorry Harrison, your Jets are terrible. They can't run, they can't tackle, and there QB is a joke. Heck, the rotten Dolphins threw for over 400 yards against the Pats, but Sanchez goes for only 160+, give me a break. Shonn Greene, one word, overrated. But at least your not an Eagles fan! Sorry Njaco!!!! :)

Congrats to my Steelers and the 49ers!

Sorry Harrison, your Jets are terrible. They can't run, they can't tackle, and there QB is a joke. Heck, the rotten Dolphins threw for over 400 yards against the Pats, but Sanchez goes for only 160+, give me a break. Shonn Greene, one word, overrated. But at least your not an Eagles fan! Sorry Njaco!!!! :)

All that **** talking did not get them anywhere did it? :lol:

Alright.....give me one article where we were making headlines about throwing F bombs. Its been toned down and yeah yeah yeah rex said we'd win the superbowl. I would dislike my coach if he didnt think our team could get to the superbowl

A below average QB? How about our Offensive Coordinator who tried to run a fake reverse 6 times hoping it would work once. And this is the game you tell me shonn greene is overrated???? If you had told me any other game this year I'd agree. Yesterday he ran like a wrecking ball. Its 5 games into the season. Our OC refuses to take the handcuffs off sanchez. "Your" steelers have some huge injuries that you should worry about. Not the Jets.

Good thing your not an analyst because what you just told me described our first four games. If we loose to the Dolphins this week I have no issue giving up on this season. Jets should have resigned Edwards.

I guess Chris and Thor, you guys wanna suit up and show the Jets how its done ? :lol:

Last edited:
I guess Chris and Thor, you guys wanna suit up and show the Jets how its done ? :lol:

I actually think my 49ers could beat your Jets. But I am much more humble about it. I don't take any win for granted like Jets fans do. In fact I think we are in for a tough game against the Lions next week and will probably come out with a loss.

One thing is for sure, my 49ers never talked trash as bad as the Jets did ever, and the 49ers have a hell of of lot more throughout their history to talk trash about.

Jets Jets Jets...Yeah okay...

I really hope they bomb out this year. Jets, the team with the least sympathy (next to the Cowgirls).

I don't have to suit up to know when something stinks. Sanchez isn't a good QB. Yes that's my opinion, but it's also the opinion of everyone on ESPN and FOX, and most of those guys DID suit up. You wanna tell Chris Carter, Merrell Hodge, Jimmy Johnson, Howie Long, etc, etc, to go suit up? They said the same thing.

Around here, they are killing Tony Romo (which, of course, I love). They all say he is a good QB, but he won't ever win anything because he can't stop making mistakes at critical times in the game.

Look at my beloved Steelers. When they had QB's like Neil O'Donnell and Bubby Brister, I knew they were terrible. And you are EXACTLY correct about the injuries for the Steelers and I said so earlier in this thread.

Post #291
Well, I don't have a lot of faith in this season for the Steelers. They need to retool and get a little younger at a few positions, plus their O-line is really banged up. They will still be competitive and probably have a winning season, but they won't do much if they reach the playoffs unless something drastic changes.

Sanchez isn't a good QB. Yes that's my opinion,

I somewhat hold the same opinion. I don't think he is that great of a QB either. I don't think he is bad, but he is nothing more than above average. He will certainly never be an elite QB (Brady, Manning, Young, Montana, Marino, Elway, etc). But that is just my opinion.

I think the problem with the Jets is that they put to much on the weight of his shoulders, and that is going to kill them.

Oh well here on to my picks...

Last Week: 8-4
Overall: 51-25

This Week:
Atlanta Falcons 27-24 Carolina Panthers
Philadelphia Eagles 23-20 Washington Redskins (Phili is bound to win one eventually)
Green Bay Packers 33-10 St. Louis Rams
Indiannapolis Colts 27-20 Cincinnati Bengals (Same with the Colts)
Buffalo Bills 20-17 New York Giants
Pittsburgh Steelers 30-27 Jacksonville Jaguars
Detroit Lions 24-21 San Francisco 49ers (Even though Detroit is due a loss...)
Oakland Raiders 17-14 Cleveland Browns
Baltimore Ravens 30-27 Houston Texans
New Orlenas Saints 30-14 Tampa Bay Bucanneers
New England Patriots 26-24 Dallas Cowboys
Chicago Bears 27-13 Minnesota Vikings
New York Jets 23-20 Miami Dolphins (Hoping I am wrong though...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back