NFL 2011 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Well with the Super Bowl behind us, the 2010 Season is officially over. This is the thread to discuss everything for the 2011 Season (or possibly lack thereof if there is no new CBA).

Predicting the 49ers to be much improved with Harbuagh! (Hopefully!)
I'd like to have a real reason to buy Sunday Ticket!!

Go Steelers!

What? Too soon! hahahaha

Maybe the Steelers can talk Asomugha to come play for them!

Asomugha is gonna go to a team who needs him like the Skins, Vikings, Cowboys, Bengals.

He said he wants to be with Revis which would be deadly BUT I doubt that'd happen in a million years, not enough $. But crazier things have happened.

If he wants to play with Revis, maybe that will happen. But like you said, there is only so much $$$ to go around. I would imagine he wants to play for a contender, so that would rule out the Bengals and Redskins. But we know Dan Snider will open his checkbook to pay for him.

Lord in Heaven, don't let him go to the Cowturds! We shall see.......

Franchise tags placed on Patriots OL Logan Mankins, Eagles QB Michael Vick, and Jets LB David Harris.

With Vick getting the franchise tag, does that mean they are going to shop Kolb?

True, but throwing to Crabtree and Vernon Davis could work too. Plus the 49ers have a much better running back. I hope the 49ers concentrate shoring up their D-line and draft Prince Amukamara (CB) or Marcell Dareus (DE). You should be happy with either of those picks, Adler.

I've seen on several mock drafts that if they trade their 2nd round pick to Philly for Kolb, that the Eagles would probably take that.

True, but throwing to Crabtree and Vernon Davis could work too. Plus the 49ers have a much better running back. I hope the 49ers concentrate shoring up their D-line and draft Prince Amukamara (CB) or Marcell Dareus (DE). You should be happy with either of those picks, Adler.

I've seen on several mock drafts that if they trade their 2nd round pick to Philly for Kolb, that the Eagles would probably take that.

Rumor has it that Harbaugh is considering bringing A. Smith back.

I think it is more of a protection measure, because if a new CBA is not signed soon enough we might be stuck without a QB at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back