NFL 2011 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it sucked but the Bills are what they are a team on the rise , the Jets are where they are and will remain a team mired in perpetual mediocrity

Too bad Sanchez actually pulled it off. He looked terrible today, and S. Johnson was making Revis look like an amateur.

Yeah revis has his days....last year Marshall did the same thing to him. Oh well a win is a win onto the Redskins!

You mad Neil?

And BTW if Karmas real I sure as hell saw it today. Stevie Johnson mocked plax shooting himself as his endzone celebration (I found it funny though) and he dropped 2 potential TD's at the end of the game.

Yeah revis has his days....last year Marshall did the same thing to him. Oh well a win is a win onto the Redskins!

You mad Neil?

And BTW if Karmas real I sure as hell saw it today. Stevie Johnson mocked plax shooting himself as his endzone celebration (I found it funny though) and he dropped 2 potential TD's at the end of the game.
No not mad , I really dislike most of the JEts , I watch the Jets players and they think they a legends but little do they realize its only in their mind, Think I'll head off and watch the senior Football league play itS Championship ....Go Ticats

No not mad , I really dislike most of the JEts , I watch the Jets players and they think they a legends but little do they realize its only in their mind, Think I'll head off and watch the senior Football league play itS Championship ....Go Ticats

Well a win is a win

Last Week: 11-5
Overall: 114-60

This Week:

Philadelphia Eagles 30-17 Seattle Seahawks
Tennessee Titans 23-20 Buffalo Bills
Chicago Bears 24-21 Kansas City Chiefs
Atlanta Falcons 30-20 Houston Texans (QB issues)
Oakland Raiders 27-21 Miami Dolphins
Denver Broncos 14-10 Minnesota Vikings (If Peterson Plays this will be the other way around.)
New England Patriots 40-9 Indiannapolis Colts (Still doing the Suck for Luck.)
Pittsburgh Steelers 23-20 Cincinnati Bengals
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 20-17 Carolina Panthers
New York Jets 26-20 Washington Redskins
Baltimore Ravens 27-14 Cleveland Browns
Dallas Cowboys 22-17 Arizona Cardinals
Green Bay Packers 30-24 New York Giants
San Francisco 49ers 33-13 St. Louis Rams (Gonna clinch the West with this game.)
Detroit Lions 23-20 New Orleans Saints (Easily could be the other way around, but going with a gut feeling.)
San Diego Chargers 23-20 Jacksonville Jaguars

McNabb waived by Vikings today, some pretty desperate teams at QB (Texans, Chiefs, Bears) will definitely take a look...hell I wouldnt be surprised if the Jets put in a claim :lol:

Chicago is his hometown and they just might.......

Looks like my Eagles are toast. Maybe we may get that new coach.

I hear Police officers in Philly are giving out Eagles Tickets when they pull you over...:lol:

I think the Jets completely overlook the Redskins and we lose. Based on reports of how they treated practice this week I don't think they have their head in the right spot. You heard it first here! :lol:

What are they reporting?

Coaches goofing off and taking snaps 'for fun' which I understand they need time to unwind but I we desperately need the win

The mood was light as the team prepares to head to Washington for a 1 p.m. game. Some of the assistant coaches ran routes -- receivers coach Henry Ellard had a touchdown catch which drew a lot of cheers from his players, while running backs coach Anthony Lynn slipped on a pivot and got a lot of ribbing.

During stretching, the jets DJ played the LT Shuffle. Please, enjoy YouTube video responsibly.
Written by Jane McManus

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWWOj5zUoQY

:lol:

I have to find the article but a Kansas City newspaper called the Jets "A high powered offense" I hope they are kidding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back