NFL 2011 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a tough game for me as the Steelers and the 49ers are my two favorites, kinda like when North Carolina and Duke play basketball I just want them both to win.

Congrats to the 49ers. This was a statement game for them and they said it loud and clear.

Yeah baby! Niners 20-3 for the win!

This D is brutal!

3 Interceptions
1 Fumble
4.5 Sacks

Aldon Smith is a monster! Broke the single season sack record for rookies last night! Was a good game, 49ers definitely came to play! Defense was awesome!! Way to go 49ers! I think the offense still needs some polish though. But overall a great game!

Braylon was still out with an injury.

You guys can actually have him back. Rookie Kyle Williams, has better hands, is better with his feet, and much much much faster. That kid is going to be great with more experience.

Guys... I was watching the Seattle Seahawgs vs Chicago Bears game on Sunday. Having a good time. Until I saw this. The first two replays did not show this in such detail. No reaction. And the third replay from this angle made me leap out of my chair and cry out loud. Dearest God pray for this man. And for the defensive player... he did not mean to infict this upon him. I cried for 15minutes after witnessing this. Don't let anyone say that American football is not a physical sport. :cry:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haOJjEb0AMk

God, that hurts. He just folded back. Hope its not as bad as that looked.

Hey, I figured out how the Eagles can win! They just need to play teams that have a member of Buddy Ryan's family on the coaching staff!!

Last edited:
Ah yes the same analyst who predicted to the Jets to win the division after we beat the Dolphins on Monday football

Also when we toned down the trash talk in the playoffs playing against the Steelers we lost, just sayin......:lol:

Did you actually read it? I doubt it, because he actually dished out quite a bit of praise as well.

The article is very truthful, but I guess Jets fans can't see that through rose colored glasses.

Did you actually read it? I doubt it, because he actually dished out quite a bit of praise as well.

The article is very truthful, but I guess Jets fans can't see that through rose colored glasses.

Nah, Its like seeing an article by Rich Cimini once you read who its by its a complete turnoff to read the article. I'll check it out later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back