NFL 2012 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Seahogs! Seahogs! Not Seahags!

And Sunday night is going to be real b!tch for Seattle. Niners are looking REALLY legit.

C'mon Wilson!!

The Seahags are looking pretty good as well. I think that the Niners and the Seachickens are going to battle it out for the Division for many years to come, especially since we both have great defenses and really good young QBs.

I just hope we take you guys down this weekend, so we don't have to worry about the Arizona game to clinch the division. We have to win 1 of our last two in order to win the division. I think we have the advantage there, because we have to win at least one, and Seattle has to win out in order to take the division.

Anyhow on to my picks...

Last Week: 12-4
Overall: 150-64

This Week:

Atlanta Falcons 30-23 Detroit Lions
Carolina Panthers 30-20 Oakland Raiders
New Orleans Saints 36-21 Dallas Cowboys
Green Bay Packers 27-17 Tennessee Titans
Houston Texans 23-20 Minnesota Vikings
New England Patriots 40-27 Jacksonville Jaguars
Indianapolis Colts 37-9 Kansas City Chiefs
Miami Dolphins 22-10 Buffalo Bills
San Diego Chargers 34-12 New York Jets
Washington Redskins 23-17 Philadelphia Eagles
Pittsburgh Steelers 23-20 Cincinnati Bengals
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 24-21 St. Louis Rams
Denver Broncos 33-13 Cleveland Browns
Chicago Bears 27-3 Arizona Cardinals
New York Giants 20-17 Baltimore Ravens
San Francisco 49ers 16-13 Seattle Seahawks

Last edited:
Two headlines tonight...

- Detroit WR Calvin Johnson breaks Jerry Rice's single season receiving record with 1892 yards and counting. He has a shot of breaking 2000 yards receiving this season.

Atlanta Falcons clinch home field advantage in the playoffs for the NFC this season. The 49ers can take 2nd seed with a win over Seattle tomorrow night.

There isn't a team in the NFL that wants to travel to Seattle for a playoff game.

My beloved Steelers were eliminated from the playoffs, which I expected before the season even started. They did absolutely nothing in the offseason to pick up quality players, and released Hines Ward. Their running back situation is almost (I said almost) as bad as the Jets and their QB's.

But hey, at least I'm not a Cowidiot fan!!!!

We never could get anything going. That stadium is just freakishly loud. Offense could not start anything, defense was just non existent. On top that our coach was out coached. Great win for Seattle.

I think this is the making of a good rivalry.

I have noticed that since Pete Carroll started coaching for Seattle, they have gotten more aggressive.

USC was very successful under Carroll's coaching so it's no wonder Seattle is doing much better these days.

(can't forgive Carroll for abandoning my USC, though)

I'm a believer. Go Cardinals. We want division.

That's not happening. Niners will take the division. I think we will go further in the playoffs as well. The Seachickens are bound to have a bad game eventually, and hopefully this debacle will finally light a fire under my teams ass.

You likely are going to get division. That decision is in the Niner's hands, not the Seahogs. But I would bet a paycheck that we would go farther on even situation. You guys will likely get the buys and home field advantage. But you are not the better team. The next few years will certainly show that.

I think we are more even of a team than you think. Our Defense is second to none, and if our offense is healthy, we are very potent and dangerous. I think Kaepernick will turn out to be just as good as well. He only has 5 full games under his belt to date. One bad game against the Seacocks, does not make them a better team. Like I said, I think they are pretty even.

We will see what will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread