NFL 2012 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. And they have great talent on O-Line with Jackson, McCoy, Maclin and Celek but damn they have to give some protection to Vick or Foles or whoever.

Niners beating up the Bears 20-0 right now. I hope it stays this way, knock on wood.

Our backup QB, Kaepernick is looking really good. I almost think he might be ready to start.

Wow, what a great game! Total domination by the 49ers!

49ers 32-7 Bears

Aldon Smith 4.5 Sacks on the night. He is now the NFL Leader so far this season and has 28 sacks in his first 26 games which is an NFL record as well.

Kaepernick looked great at QB. The 49er future at the QB position looks real bright!

Minus their garbage time TD we thrashed them.

They had a bad game. The Jets are not that good of a team either. The Rams are only a few key players away from being a good team. There D is not that terrible either. Look at the 49ers game as an example.

Last Week: 12-2
Overall: 113-49

This week:

Houston Texans 30-21 Detroit Lions
Washington Redskins 27-20 Dallas Cowboys
New England Patriots 33-17 New York Jets
Indianapolis Colts 23-21 Buffalo Bills
Seattle Seahawks 24-14 Miami Dolphins
Atlanta Falcons 30-27 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Cincinnati Bengals 25-10 Oakland Raiders
Pittsburgh Steelers 27-6 Cleveland Browns
Tennessee Titans 20-13 Jacksonville Jaguars
Denver Broncos 30-12 Kansas City Chiefs
Chicago Bears 23-20 Minnesota Vikings
Baltimore Ravens 24-21 San Diego Chargers
San Francisco 49ers 27-24 New Orleans Saints (This game could go either way, but I have to stick with my team)
St. Louis Rams 17-14 Arizona Cardinals
Green Bay Packers 24-21 New York Giants
Carolina Panthers 23-17 Philadelphia Eagles

Last edited:
I this Kaepernick should be talked about replacing Alex Smith in the near future. Maybe not this season but...

Kaepernick can go out and win games, Alex Smith can go out there and not lose them. There's a huge difference.

Tough call today Chris.... Alot of the ESPN are calling the Saints but I do not quite buy it QB/Defense combined plus points(figurativly:better play) wins.

I think it will be the toughest game yet for the Niners, with it easily going either way. It really comes down to which Niners D shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back