NFL 2012 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow what a game!

49ers 45-3 Bills

621 yards of total offense. Team record!

Over 300 yards rushing and over 300 yards passing. 1st time in NFL History a team has done that in a single game!

Lets go Niners!

That 49'er machine is back at work ;) Now it does not matter to me one Iota but I remember people cry'in and bemoan'in when the Saints rallied up points like for the last couple of seasons.The thing is when a team is his hitting on all eight cylinders like the 49'ers are right now you let it happen and accept nothing less than that for it is the 100% a team strives to obtain.The Niners and the Falcons are hot hot this year!!!!!!

Last Week: 11-3
Overall: 49-29

This week:

Pittsburgh Steelers 23-9 Tennessee Titans
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 27-20 Kansas City Chiefs
New York Jets 24-21 Indianapolis Colts
Cincinnati Bengals 30-21 Cleveland Browns
Detroit Lions 31-30 Philadelphia Eagles
Atlanta Falcons 33-21 Oakland Raiders
Miami Dolphins 17-13 St. Louis Rams
Baltimore Ravens 23-16 Dallas Cowboys
Buffalo Bills 17-14 Arizona Cardinals (Bills are pissed and the Cards are going to fall...)
New England Patriots 30-20 Seattle Seahawks
San Francisco 49ers 23-20 New York Giants (Really could go either way though, but I can't go against my team.)
Washington Redskins 23-20 Minnesota Vikings (I think this one could go either way as well.)
Green Bay Packers 30-27 Houston Texans (The Texans will lose eventually as well...)
Denver Broncos 27-23 San Diego Chargers

Last Week: 10-4
Overall: 59-34

This weeks picks...

San Francisco 49ers 20-17 Seattle Seahawks (Must win game. I think it will be very tough...)
Buffalo Bills 27-21 Tennessee Titans
Carolina Panthers 23-20 Dallas Cowboys
Baltimore Ravens 23-20 Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts 27-24 Cleveland Browns
Minnesota Vikings 21-14 Arizona Cardinals
New York Giants 27-24 Washington Redskins
Green Bay Packers 30-20 St. Louis Rams
New Orleans Saints 27-25 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
New England Patriots 30-20 New York Jets
Oakland Raiders 24-21 Jacksonville Jaguars
Pittsburgh Steelers 14-10 Cincinnati Bengals
Chicago Bears 27-17 Detroit Lions

Last edited:
Something is wrong with the 49ers. They are slowly falling apart.

I think Seattle has got it. They certainly want it more.

Not trying to make excuses for the poor 49ers offensive play, but terrible officiating by the refs. 3 face masks and many holding calls not called by the refs. Maybe the Niners should find out how much they paid the Refs, and offer to double it.

Still 4 minutes to go in the 1st quarter, but if things continue, Harrison's J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS are in T-R-O-U-B-L-E TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back