NFL 2012 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah baby! What a win for the 49ers!!!

Defense was dominating, as a top defense should be. Offense was doing just what it needed to do We played our game, and ran all over the Jets.

San Francisco 49ers 34-0 New York Jets

Harrison, you guys really need to dump Sanchez. The guy makes such horrible decisions and when the going gets tough, it is as if he just quits.

Yeah baby! What a win for the 49ers!!!

Defense was dominating, as a top defense should be. Offense was doing just what it needed to do We played our game, and ran all over the Jets.

San Francisco 49ers 34-0 New York Jets

Harrison, you guys really need to dump Sanchez. The guy makes such horrible decisions and when the going gets tough, it is as if he just quits.

Alright I'm on it

:lol:

Disagree with dumping Sanchez. He doesn't quit.

Here's my argument........

No offensive line

No running backs

No receivers

No coaching

He hasn't been good the last three games, but you can't throw out the rest of his young career.

Take a look at his post season numbers.

He will never be a "great" QB, but he has already proved he can be successful if you put good players around him, sorta like Alex Smith. ;)

Steve

I can agree with that.

Except that in the case of A. Smith, I think it is more about getting him good coaching. He had the same players around him, just shitty coaching.

Last edited:
I can agree with that.

Except that in the case of A. Smith, I think it is more about getting him good coaching. He had the same players around him, just shitty coaching.

Smith had a different coach every year, once he got consistency he was fine.

Steve while I agree with some of it I just find it hard to believe someone can be this dumb at making decisions.

The J-E-T-S need to dump that turd of a coach. Both Ryan's are worthless but I'm glad one is with the Cowdummies so they will do stupid things too. It doesn't take a great coach to win with all pro players. It takes a great coach to get the most out of average players and find the diamonds in the rough.

Well the Saints looked better than any other game as of yet but a long ways to go.Brees looked in command for the first time this season but really if they pull and 8/8 I consider it generous.And what about the Pack and Ref's :lol: man did they get that call on Sproles wrong or what!!

Last Week: 12-4
Overall: 38-26

This Weeks Picks:

St. Louis Rams 20-17 Arizona Cardinals (They are not as good as they seem (but are getting there), they are bound to lose eventually)
Miami Dolphins 17-14 Cincinnati Bengals
Green Bay Packers 30-21 Indianapolis Colts
Baltimore Ravens 23-20 Kansas City Chiefs
New York Giants 33-9 Cleveland Browns
Pittsburgh Steelers 24-21 Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Redskins 36-33 Atlanta Falcons (They have to lose eventually as well)
Carolina Panthers 24-21 Seattle Seahawks
Chicago Bears 37-14 Jacksonville Jaguars
Minnesota Vikings 26-24 Tennessee Titans
New England Patriots 33-30 Denver Broncos
San Francisco 49ers 31-20 Buffalo Bills
New Orleans Saints 27-21 San Diego Chargers (The Saints have to win eventually)
Houston Texans 30-19 New York Jets (Is the week that the locker room problems become public and Ryan loses control of the team?)

Last Week: 12-4
Overall: 38-26

This Weeks Picks:

St. Louis Rams 20-17 Arizona Cardinals (They are not as good as they seem (but are getting there), they are bound to lose eventually)
Miami Dolphins 17-14 Cincinnati Bengals
Green Bay Packers 30-21 Indianapolis Colts
Baltimore Ravens 23-20 Kansas City Chiefs
New York Giants 33-9 Cleveland Browns
Pittsburgh Steelers 24-21 Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Redskins 36-33 Atlanta Falcons (They have to lose eventually as well)
Carolina Panthers 24-21 Seattle Seahawks
Chicago Bears 37-14 Jacksonville Jaguars
Minnesota Vikings 26-24 Tennessee Titans
New England Patriots 33-30 Denver Broncos
San Francisco 49ers 31-20 Buffalo Bills
New Orleans Saints 27-21 San Diego Chargers (The Saints have to win eventually)
Houston Texans 30-19 New York Jets (Is the week that the locker room problems become public and Ryan loses control of the team?)

More like 45-3 Texans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back