NFL 2012 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be willing to pick the Bears over the Packers, especially since I am running their defense in the fantasy league, but I'm also starting Rodgers as well, might be shooting myself in the foot.

Saints :lol:

Nice to see the "Oh Poor Me, The Whole World Hates Me" Saints get their ego knocked down a few stories.

Annn... I don't see that attitude just going to be a suckie year with no head coach,first year of a new defense and they cut lose the anchor of the offensive line to make Bree's deal.Makes one wonder thier :) but hey what were the Niners 3-4 years back it's called rebuilding ;)

refs at the Jets game were horrible. I thought most of the replacement refs weren't doing too bad but that game was sloppy!

Eagles 2-0, tied with the Gi-aints! A little better this week.

Alright 49ers! Great win! Props to A. Smith. He has matured into a real Quarterback. Our D is as brutal as ever.

Annn... I don't see that attitude just going to be a suckie year with no head coach,first year of a new defense and they cut lose the anchor of the offensive line to make Bree's deal.Makes one wonder thier :) but hey what were the Niners 3-4 years back it's called rebuilding ;)

It does go to show how instumental your coach was. The Saints have a talented team no doubt about it. They need to play as a team. It is only 2 games though...

Last edited:
Agree. Smith ran the offense great last night, and made many on the spot changes at the line of scrimmage. He almost made Stafford look inept at times, although Stafford had to deal with the 49ers defense. Great win!

tough Week...

Last Week: 8-8
Overall: 18-14

This week:

New York Giants 27-24 Carolina Panthers
Chicago Bears 20-17 St. Louis Rams
Buffalo Bills 30-14 Cleveland Browns
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 23-21 Dallas Cowboys
Indianapolis Colts 24-23 Jacksonville Jaguars
New York Jets 13-10 Miami Dolphins
San Francisco 49ers 36-13 Minnesota Vikings
New Orleans Saints 30-22 Kansas City Chiefs (They have to win sometime...;))
Detroit Lions 27-20 Tennessee Titans
Cincinnati Bengals 33-30 Washington Redskins
Philadelphia Eagles 20-17 Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons 27-24 San Diego Chargers
Denver Broncos 30-27 Houston Texans (only because Manning will want to prove himself...)
Pittsburgh Steelers 25-10 Oakland Raiders
Baltimore Ravens 23-21 New England Patriots
Green Bay Packers 33-20 Seattle Seahawks

Niners got monkey stomped today!

We were out-49ered by the Vikings. They played our game and out played us. Congrats to the Viqueens. Hell of a game played by you guys.

And I do not know if this is the week Chris :)

Told ya Chris a loose collection of good players this year.Brees has been sacked more this year I think than all of last year and it's only game #3.Like I said before I like Brees but the O-line made Brees look good and when they cut the All-Pro anchor of that line for Brees contract you got to ask some ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back