NFL 2012 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't a team in the NFL that wants to travel to Seattle for a playoff game.

My beloved Steelers were eliminated from the playoffs, which I expected before the season even started. They did absolutely nothing in the offseason to pick up quality players, and released Hines Ward. Their running back situation is almost (I said almost) as bad as the Jets and their QB's.

But hey, at least I'm not a Cowidiot fan!!!! :)

Ah, Thorlifter maybe the loss wouldn't have hurt as much?

You mean the loss to the Cowdummies? Nah, don't care about that. Win, lose, or draw, every day that your a Steelers fan and not a Cowdummy fan is a good day. Like I said, I'll cheer for them come hell or high water (unlike Cowboy fans who are as fickle as a Hollywood starlet), but I'm realistic and my expectations for them this year weren't that high.

What the eff? Beer is not involved? How dare you sir! Pistols at dawn. Rock, paper, scissors, tetranium tetraazide for the one blindfold. Oh looky, I got the latter. :toothy5:

The final regular season week is upon us.

Last week: 11-5
Overall: 161-69

This week:

Atlanta Falcons 33-20 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Buffalo Bills 23-17 New York Jets
Baltimore Ravens 24-21 Cincinnati Bengals
Chicago Bears 30-27 Detroit Lions
Houston Texans 23-20 Indianapolis Colts
New Orleans Saints 33-27 Carolina Panthers
New York Giants 31-14 Philadelphia Eagles
Pittsburgh Steelers 27-6 Cleveland Browns
Tennessee Titans 17-10 Jacksonville Jaguars
Denver Broncos 30-15 Kansas City Chiefs
Green Bay Packers 30-21 Minnesota Vikings
New England Patriots 36-22 Miami Dolphins
San Diego Chargers 25-10 Oakland Raiders
Seattle Seahawks 30-23 St. Louis Rams
San Francisco 49ers 37-13 Arizona Cardinals
Washington Redskins 27-24 Dallas Cowboys

New York Giants 31-14 Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Redskins 27-24 Dallas Cowboys

Lord I hope so!!!!! The only thing worse than the Eagles record this year would be the Cowturds winning the division!

If the Chicago/Detroit score holds up, the Giants are out officially eliminated.

C. Johnson still has a few more minutes to hit 2000 yards receiving as well.

Way to go Niners! Won the division and thanks to the Vikings got the bye as well.

Now lets see who gets to knock the Seacheaters out of the playoffs next week.

My Steelers finish the year 8-8. I was thinking 9-7 so I wasn't far off. Now, can you please do me a favor and attempt to improve your team this off-season?????

With a 42-7 Massacre at the Meadowlands, the Eagles are 4-12 this season. I haven't felt this bad in a decade. This is worse than Rich Kottite, Marion Campbell and Bobby Hoying all rolled into one.

Lovie Smith, Norv Turner, Andy Reid, Ken Whisenhunt, Pat Shurmer, Romeo Crennel, and Chan Gailey all gone. Lots of openings this year.

Last Week: 11-5
Overall: 172-74

This week:

Houston Texans 24-21 Cincinnati Bengals
Indianapolis Colts 21-17 Baltimore Ravens
Seattle Seahawks 27-24 Washington Redskins
Green Bay Packers 33-30 Minnesota Vikings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back