NFL 2012 Thread (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great game in Denver right now. Going back and forth.

Less than an hour to go until my 49ers take the field. Beyond nervous at the moment.

quest4six.jpg

Seattle fans, this is how you beat Green Bay without cheating! ;)

Alright Niners! What a game and what a win! Kaepernick is for real. I was worried after that first interception, but he pulled himself together,calmed down and played one hell of a game. He shut all doubters up tonight.

263 yards passing, 2 TDs Passing, 183 yards rushing and 2 TD rushing! Broke the record for most rushing yards by a QB ever!

1 down 2 to go for #6!

Kaepernick made me a believer! For a QB with seven regular season starts, his first playoff game was something to see!

If he keeps playing like this, the Niners will win the Super Bowl!

Steve

I sure as hell hope so.

Watching the Falcons - Seahawks game right now. Atlanta is up 10-0 at the moment, but at some point the Refs will stop calling penalties on Seattle for illegal contact down field (like they have gotten away with every play all season long), and then they will come back and beat Atlanta.

Falcons 20, Seahawks 0

Game over with 4:16 left in 1st half......

Looks like the Niners are going to Atlanta next week.

Steve

Yeap that is how it looks at the moment.

Don't keep Seattle out though.

1. Sherman and Browner will start getting away with everything but murder.
2. The Refs will call an Interception a TD and give Seattle the game.

Somehow the Seatesticalcheaters will fall in **** and come out like roses.

Fook you both. :lol: We were the better team. :( As I said you can't be a Superbowl team and give up 14 in the 1st Qtr in one game and 20pts in the 2nd Qtr of another game and expect to climb your way back each time. Not superbowl worthy. But keep an eye on Seattle. We are a rising team.

Niners will beat Falcon's all day long. Just like we should have.

Last Week: 2-2
Overall: 177-77

This week:

New England Patriots 24-21 Baltimore Ravens (I really hope it is the other way around though)
San Francisco 49ers 30-24 Atlanta Falcons

Kaepernick is Randall Cunningham reincarnated! :)

I think he is better.

He is not a run first QB. He is A passer, and has one hell of an arm. He mostly runs only to keep a play alive. In the game against GB, I believe two runs were designed runs, the rest were to either take advantage of something in the defense or because there was no one open to throw to. 177 of his 181 yards rushing were before contact. He is fast as hell as well. Runs the 40 in 4.4.

I just can't wait till he learns to put better touch on the ball. The fact that he still has so much room for improvement is really scary. The sky is the limit, and I really like the future of this 49er team.

Hoping for a John and Jim Harbaugh Super Bowl!

Can't see the 49ers losing to the Falcons, and I think the Ravens have a good chance to beat the Patriots.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back