NFL 2012 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SUPER BOWL BOUND!!!

THE QUEST FOR 6 IS ALIVE!

NFCChamps.jpg

Pretty classless move by Denise Debartolo York running off with Halas trophy and not letting anyone else lay hands on it. Act like you've been there before lady.

This might be a real good SB game,think they match up pretty good,thank God the patsies are done.....

Very cool !!!! Hope they pull it off for you. Very satisfying when you get to the final two. Enjoy the next couple weeks , the don't happen every year. Go Bay Area .

I'm wondering if Jim Harbaugh will shake his brothers hand if the Niners loose the Big Game?

Of course they will. They are very competitive, but still family.

Enjoy the next couple weeks , the don't happen every year.

Trust me, I know that. Last time I saw my team in the Super Bowl was back in the 1994 Season. 19 years ago!

Last 3 digits of my license plate is "49R" need I say more. At last the Niners have picked another great QB! The team has become a Team again and are on a Mission............

I was kinda hoping the NEPats would have won. Which team do you think Russ Francis, a friend, would have been cheering on?

A stadium in San Jose tho?????????

Will Chris glad for ya that your boys pulled it off.I had to listen to the game inbetween customers at work yesterday and it seems I heard post game 49'ers turned it over 2X in the 3rd??Now that should of atleast according to some sports pundits gave the Falcons some points but nothing!! While the Falcons are Good and I mean that they are not great/passionate.So even though the Niners are and old/still archrival to my Saints I have to cheer for the NFC team of the year :thumbright:

Last Week: 1-1
Overall: 178-78

Super Bowl (Harbowl I)...

San Francisco 49ers 27-24 Baltimore Ravens (overtime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back