NFL 2012 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be the No. 1 WR, so he will get the ball enough. If he does not pan out, then we release him and he gets know money. He has to play well to get paid, that is what an incentive based contract does.

That's what the Vikings should have done the second time around. I hope he works out for the Niners, but I will not be suprised one bit if he doesn't. As for the Vikings they pretty much need one of nearly everything, team is aging, secondary is inept, who knows what's going to happen with Adrian Peterson, and the stadium issue up here is just turning into one big joke, I'm sure Minnesota is the laughing stock of the NFL world right now.

Last edited:
Mario Williams makes the Bills D at little tougher, good news for sanchez

Wet be better off trading.our right tackle for a sack of potatoes cause defended would have to run around it as opposed to through it.

As long as Moss doesn't bring his s**tty attitude its a great signing. Nothing much from the Jets minus Drew Stanton

Thought this was funny and worth sharing!
383422_328877700503431_100001436101317_950994_1506424970_n.jpg

Bad move by the Jets!

Tebow will sell tickets, jerseys and get the Jets on the back pages. Guess that's why they signed him. He's a great kid but he can't play QB in the NFL.

3:19 EDT ******Hold on****** Just heard that there is a contract hang-up with the Tebow trade. Could nullify the deal (hopefully).

Steve

Last edited:
I agree. The Saints got what they deserved. I agree with the suspensions, and even think that Paytons should have been longer. He tried to cover it up. I am sure he knew about it all along, and even condoned it. The Saints only SB win is now tainted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back