NFL 2013 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Aints beat the Iggles in a close game. I'm happy - they far exceeded any expectations for this year let alone making the playoffs! Vick is done I hope and if Chip can beef up the Defense some, we might have a contender. Looking forward to next year!

Bengals looked good until the second half...then they just shut down. Lot of good offense and strong defence against SD in the first half and then *poof* all gone. No completions, weird passes and weak plays.

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy nut-case, but how does a team just stop like that unless they are trying to let the other team win?

If a person were to look at seperate videos, one from the first half and one from the second, they would swear it was two different games...

We have that problem here in Philly, GG - no consistency. I've suffered through a quarter of genius and 3 quarters of flag-football. Uggghhh..............

If not mistaken 3/4 teams this W/E won in someone else's stadium and KC should of had the Colts.

Turns out he was called for offsides anyhow, so it would have been a rekick. But still...

Yeah I saw the film and was like damn that was close, then heard about the offside, so it was win win either way. Excellent last drive from the 49ers to eat up the clock at get the field goal as time expired. Bit of luck on the way but got there in the end.

I think in the playoffs a bit of luck is always needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread