NFL 2013 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
When good old number 11 went in for a TD along the sideline, one of the Broncos looked like he had a chance to push him OB and just gave up?????? Looked like he touched him as he ran by. Wonder if yous guys saw that too?

All the Broncos seamed to have that "whot the" look on their faces after the first FU with the snap into the end zone.

If it weren't for the fact that I've seen the Broncos fold during two other Superbowls, I'd say they were obviously throwing the game.

But they have this terrible Superbowl habit of showing up to play, after the game's over...

If it weren't for the fact that I've seen the Broncos fold during two other Superbowls, I'd say they were obviously throwing the game.

But they have this terrible Superbowl habit of showing up to play, after the game's over...

I give the Broncos credit for getting to the Super Bowl seven times.

But their five blowout losses were because the team they lined up against (Cowboys, Giants, Redskins, Niners, Seahawks) were far superior teams.

When you get beat by a composite score 0f 206-58, there ain't much room for debate.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back