NFL 2013 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this today and had a great laugh...some of the stuff people come up with!

Anyway, here's Richard Sherman's email inbox! :lol:

SeattleSeahawks_RichardSherman_inbox[720].jpg

We lost the signal before half time so I didn't see a lot of it either. The signal finally came back about half way through the 4th quarter. Not that we missed much but it was extremely annoying that the game was the only cable channel that wouldn't come in.

Wheels

Now I have to listen to Seattle's "blah blah blah" about thier great win... *yawn*

So I put together a meme to serve as a reminder that Denver is not that big of a deal:
(and to stir sh!t up a little bit, since I'm a Redskins fan) :evil4:

Doug-Williams-meme.jpg

Sick to my stomach this morn,knew we were done after the first play and yes most of the commercials did suck too...

Broncos are probably the fifth best team in the NFL.

The Niners (for sure), Panthers and probably the Saints would beat the Broncos.

Seahawk D is awesome!

Steve

The Seahawk's defensive front seven was the difference. Manning was on the run for the entire game.

Of the teams mentioned above as better than Denver, only the 49'ers compare to Seahawks

Reminds me that the winner of Cowboy/49'er game was the Superbowl champion in the early to mid 90's
- and I think you see a preview of Seahawk/49'er games for next several years..

My opinion, the Super Bowl was last week.

Agreed, be interesting to see how next season plays out.

Denver just didn't turn up, it was embarrassing. Seattle did play well though but I just think that all for of the divisional round NFC teams would of beaten the Bronco's yesterday (and probably a few of the AFC teams as well)...

I think a good majority of High School teams could have beat the Broncos yesterday. They just flat out quit 2 seconds into it. That was as bad as I have ever seen. And I know bad - I'm a Eagles fan! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back