NFL 2014 Thread (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any 'homers' feel really good that Dez Bryant Did Not catch the ball and run two steps before reaching out to try to push the football into the end zone?

Does anybody think Tony Romo sucked under a very good pass rush by the Packers - and does anybody think Rodgers was under as much pressure.

The play of the game was 1.) Ref reversal of Bryant's catch, followed by Peppers stripping Murray and near sure touchdown run.

Packer fans - you have used up your wabbit's feet.

1. The better of the two QB's won.

2. The call was good, based off of actual rules of the NFL. Don't like the rules, complain to the NFL. But remember that same call happens almost every game to every team. Better yer complain to Jerry.

3. Still waiting on my definition of elite to be explained to since I never defined it. Let's here it.

Cowboys are losers like the rest of the teams sitting at home. Thank goodness for that too.

Last edited:
Only thing Chris I remember Rice making a catch like that across the endzone from Montana bobbling the ball the whole way and it was a :cheers: How do I remember?? Saints/49ers It look like a catch to me and I am not a big fan of Dez.

Romo had a very Good year better than Kap/Brees

Only thing Chris I remember Rice making a catch like that across the endzone from Montana bobbling the ball the whole way and it was a :cheers: How do I remember?? Saints/49ers It look like a catch to me and I am not a big fan of Dez.

Romo had a very Good year better than Kap/Brees

Personally I do not like the rule. Dez's catch should have been a catch, but based off of the actual rules of the NFL it was the right call. Whether we like it or not, it is the rule and it is called that way almost every game. As I said, I personally don't like it either.

I guess the Cowturds used up their wabbit feet in the Detroit game when an obvious PI call was overturned. It's just incredible all my friends back home that are Cowdummy fans are crying all over facebook this morning about how the refs handed GB this game, but thought it was a good call in Detroit. And THIS is EXACTLY why I LOATHE the Cowpaddy's. It is mainly because of these ridiculous "we-never-do-anything-wrong" fans.

But this really worked out in "my" plan. Cowdummies do well, win some games, and now they are out of the playoffs. That just means they get a worse draft pick.

I guess the Cowturds used up their wabbit feet in the Detroit game when an obvious PI call was overturned. It's just incredible all my friends back home that are Cowdummy fans are crying all over facebook this morning about how the refs handed GB this game, but thought it was a good call in Detroit. And THIS is EXACTLY why I LOATHE the Cowpaddy's. It is mainly because of these ridiculous "we-never-do-anything-wrong" fans.

But this really worked out in "my" plan. Cowdummies do well, win some games, and now they are out of the playoffs. That just means they get a worse draft pick.

Sounds like Seahawk fans.

There were a few BS calls by the refs during critical games that my 'Skins were in, that effected the outcome of the game, but we didn't soil our drawers...we just dealt with it and moved on.

When the cowslobs ate it at the end of today's game, I was pretty happy...lol

By the way, the moral of the story is: have a substantial point lead that prevents a situation like this.

Coach Fox and the Bronco's have parted company, rumor has it the offensive coordinator didn't follow Fox's game plan. Personally I think Peyton is done which means 5 years for the Bronc's to be back in the game

Depends on the reason Peyton perceives for the lack of performance. The Bronco's were really pressured by the Colt defensive line and Manning was on the run the entire game. If he perceived that an extra 1/2 second would have made a difference on several potential home runs, not something physical on his part, then I suspect he will be back

He had a 3rd and 5 or so which half of Florida's elderly could of ran for a first down but chose to throw it, I told my wife 5 games ago he was done. I'm not questioning that he's not a great QB but even Brady who I can't stand took off running and he's just one year younger. These days you cannot just stay in the pocket. I've seen him fall backwards when he saw a rushing line men heading towards him instead of at least leaning forward back to the line of scrimmage. His pass's the past 5/6 games have looked like bloated potatoes wobbling thru the air. I hate to knock him because I've been a huge fan of his but I think it's time.

Story floating with lots of traction is that Peyton played his last four games with a torn Quad muscle in thigh. If so, how would that change your calculus about both passing sharpness and running?

I would have to rethink it but ultimately since he's so secretive with his personal life it will be up to him to decide if he is capable of playing. Even before his injury he would never step forward to gain a couple of yards and there still were issues with passes over 30 yards...

Well...

I'm not a Green Bay fan, but I cheered for Green Bay to take down the Seafreaks...that didn't work.

I'm not a Colts fan, but I cheered them on to beat the Patriots...and that didn't work out.

So it's only obvious, I will be cheering for the Seafreaks for the win during the Superbowl.

Why the hell would I do that, you ask?

Well, it's pretty obvious: the teams I cheer for always end up losing.

GO SEAHAWKS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back