NFL 2014 Thread (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tampon Bay literally walked all over the Skins today.

It was painful to watch them get their azzes handed to them and RGIII was about as useful as a screen door on a submarine. They need to look to the secondary QB pool (Cousins, et al.), anything has got to better.

me thinks the Bronco's are done,what a gutless chickensh*t game they played.

Thats a shame. I always thought Harbaugh was good.

At least my Eagles kicked the snot outta the Cowgurls!

Ah, Njaco - I couldn't resist bringing this one up for review... it is a long season.

As to Harbaugh? He is a Damn good coach. The 49'ers are going to find out that the GM didn't do such a great job of re-stocking the O'line or defensive backfield. Keeping a great team intact in age of Free Agency is nearly impossible. As a side note I don't think the Cowboys will be able to sign both Dez Bryant and Demarco Murry or franchise one and sign one. More likely tender one and get draft choices

Last edited:
Ah, Njaco - I couldn't resist bringing this one up for review... it is a long season.

As to Harbaugh? He is a Damn good coach. The 49'ers are going to find out that the GM didn't do such a great job of re-stocking the O'line or defensive backfield. Keeping a great team intact in age of Free Agency is nearly impossible. As a side note I don't think the Cowboys will be able to sign both Dez Bryant and Demarco Murry or franchise one and sign one. More likely tender one and get draft choices

I know Bill. Talk about a collapse! Thats what you get with a back-up QB and no secondary. Hoping, Cooper, Fletcher and Cary Williams will be gone soon.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back