Now for something completely different

They come in lots of colours I got mine at Hobbycraft for £3.49. The tip was too thick for what I wanted to do maybe if I cut it to a point it might have been better.
will have a look on my next day off, thanks
 
Ohhh balls. I dropped the canopy on the floor and found it the traditional way Crunch!!! as I stood on it
16330900188865361496817954423983.jpg
 
nightmare
 
Tragic mishap. Pilot definitely karked now.
 
Coming along nicely now got the wheels on and the glazing. Unfortunately the cracked canopy is never going to be perfect but a couple of coats of gloss varnish have toned down the cracks.

Transfers next I have got some 35inch prewar decals for the wings and 24inch for the fuselage. I might see if I have some spare blue/red decals for the full on stealth look

IMG_20211001_223026995.jpg
IMG_20211001_223042680.jpg
IMG_20211001_223013443.jpg
 
Been thinking of names and I reckon the Bristol Bletchley.
 
Perhaps the "Bristol Bodkin"? :D
 
Nice. I like the PAF checkerboard. :thumbright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back