Now that is detail work

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I do not have the words to express my admiration for this kind of detail and reality. I am just flat amazed. This has got to be the most fabulous site on the net to be able to humble us all.

Wasn't the Corsair in an issue of FSM? Too bad they didn't trouble themselves to include more shots of this man's work.

Eighth

Looks cool. Just wish I had that ability, then maybe I would be making similarly detailed models of the B-36 Peacemaker (That might get a bit large) and the AH-64D Apache Longbow...

I have to repeat this......

You have to see the things in person!!!!!! Its astounding to see the detail in person and listen to the museum machinist describe how the models were designed and built.

I'm with you Bustedwing, this stuff makes me feel so...........................................................ahhhhh!

Absolutely beautiful...astounding...
Did anyone else notice he's put the airspeed indicator in upside down in the Corsair though..?!

..Just kidding, of course...The man's a genius or a bloody lunatic, maybe both..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back