Off the screen for a couple of days.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I hope you don't see this, T. :twisted: :lol:

F4F-Wildcat.jpg

Terry, I've been trying to keep it civil in regards to your absence and everyone wanting to throw 'those' planes around. I've done my very best and haven't violated anyone...ummm....anyone's freedom to post what they want but it has been hard. My recycle bin is filled with horrendous pics of Grummans and I've had to delete some posts. I've been very diligent in trying to keep a modicum of respect while you were gone. Really. I tried. I did.

Yeah, I believe you....ish! But watch it, I can now see pics again! (switched on Compatibility View).

Terry, I've been trying to keep it civil in regards to your absence and everyone wanting to throw 'those' planes around. I've done my very best and haven't violated anyone...ummm....anyone's freedom to post what they want but it has been hard. My recycle bin is filled with horrendous pics of Grummans and I've had to delete some posts. I've been very diligent in trying to keep a modicum of respect while you were gone. Really. I tried. I did.

*coff* *coff* *bullsh...* *coff*

I vaguely seem to recall reading something somewhere...let me see...

Oh yeah: "Is he gone yet? Aaron, break out the Wildcats! We'll put a couple in his living room, one in the fridge...oh...and one in the loo!!"

:evil4:

The logged in question is probably because you either:
1. Didn't tick the 'keep me logged in' button or
2. Your browser is set to throw away cookies
This also means you cannot see the pictures as guest (not logged in people) cannot see most of the pics.

Thanks Marcel. I'm fairly sure I clicked the 'Remember me' button, as usual. Not being able to see any pics turned out to be due to the up-date to my computer, everything from switching to IE8, a new hard drive, tower, etc etc. - this was corrected today by adjusting the 'Compatibility View' tool. I did have a strange one earlier though, after I logged out of the forum, and the Internet. When I came back about three hours later, I was still logged in !!

*coff* *coff* *bullsh...* *coff*

I vaguely seem to recall reading something somewhere...let me see...

Oh yeah: "Is he gone yet? Aaron, break out the Wildcats! We'll put a couple in his living room, one in the fridge...oh...and one in the loo!!"

:evil4:

:lol:

Thanks guys...you've solved one of my problems! Couldn't undertand why I kept gettng shut out - will tick the 'Remember me' box next time I log on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back