Official Chav Thread.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

jrk said:
i,m a 23% chav hate big brother apart from when the lasses get naked hate crazy frog hate chavs hate travelling through france and most of all hate 13 to 17 year olds that gather on street corners mouthing off at you while you walk by minding your own business.this is a common occurance in doncaster where myself and plan d are from.

most of the time they do it cos theyre either pissed stoned or brave in numbers.

:salute: I agree! :thumbright:

Most of them in Doncaster get beaten up all the time but they just don't learn.

Me too. To hell with chavs. Fuck the lot of them, then lock them in a huge warehouse with all their little chav cars running, so they all suffocate.
I know someone who isnt a chav. but wants to be one. ;)

plan_D said:
Auckley. I know quite a few people from Rossington. One of the worse parts of Doncaster, I must say.

so you live in auckley now but where is your rightful birthplace?

oh by the way i hope youre not saying all the people from rossington are vermin.

I was born in Dundee, Scotland. I live in Auckley now, yes, my dad was in the RAF - so RAF Finningley brought us here. I certainly am not saying all those in Rossington were vermin, just most of them.

You wouldn't need to work out GrG, they're all malnutritioned and like twigs.

:evil4:

Attachments

• chavopol_lowlang_983.gif
    chavopol_lowlang_983.gif
    95.8 KB · Views: 376
That's a cool game board, CC. :lol:
About the only difference that I can tell with the North American variety of "chav" is that the ones here don't wear burberry. At least not that I've ever seen. They're every bit the scum though.

On that Chavopoly it should be Carling, not Carlsberg. Carlsberg is a nice, decent beer. All the Chavs drink Carling which is dump.

nah just plant a bottle of battery acid in front of them when theyre stoned then voila.

were a bunch of chavs less in the world.

say 6 down 600 to go

Someone should just unleash a poisoned heroine into the system. Many, many "poor souls" die of heroine over-dose and the country is better off for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back