Official Sig/Avatar Test Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did "Primus sucks" originate?
Before Ler and Herb joined, fans of Primate/Primus would follow around Les and the guys saying, "you guys are great". Les would reply, "Nah, we suck". It caught on and the fans started yelling "You Suck" at shows. Les would reply, "Why Thank You". It caught on and the rest is history.

Les and the Bands previous awards...

1992 Guitar Player Readers Poll
Les 3rd place in the Rock Bass

1992 Modern Drummer Readers Poll
Herb - 2nd Place "Up and Comer"

1993 Bass Player readers poll
Les- Bass Player of the Year

1993 Guitar Player Readers Poll
Les 2nd place Rock Bass
Les 2nd place Funk Bass
Seas Of Cheese- 3rd place Best Alternative Album

1994 Guitar Player Readers Poll
Les- Best Rock Bass
Les- 2nd place Funk Bass
Ler- Best Alternative guitarist(tie with Jerry Cantrell)
Pork Soda- Best Alternative Album

1994 Bass Player readers poll
Les- Best Unclassifiable

1995 Guitar Player Readers Poll
Les- Best Rock Bass
Les- 3rd place Funk Bass

1995 Bass Player Readers Poll
Les - Best Unclassifiable

Bammie Awards (Bass Player of the Year at least SIX times; a couple of Bammies for the band).

lesofprimus said:
Les Claypool is the lead singer and bass player of Primus, a 3 piece band... He also happens to be the Best Rock bassist known to mankind... He truely is a God...

I dont know how good that guy is, but i reckon the Bass player from Muse would give him a run for his money.

Dude, you're a geek. You actually pay attention to these award ceremonies? Quite sad really, especially when you actually listen to decent music.

I wasn't going to say Jeff Ament, although he is good and can be credited (joint with Stone Gossard) in starting Pearl Jam.

I would say but your old heart will seize up with all that anger and you'll have a cardiac arrest. I don't want to be done for manslaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back