Official Sig/Avatar Test Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive known that one for a while :D
 
i've learned that people have to be 100% behind you to stab you in the back..............
 
Lanc, don't take it bad, but I'll ask you the same question that Michael Henley asked me about my own Avatar : "What is it ?"
 
Guys, I have a weird question to ask you all.

Wich picture is the more clear ?

I ask that because I know what is shown on the picture. But I want to be sure it will be clear enough to not get asked "What is it ?" each time a newbie comes by...

So wich one ? The one I already have (1st) or the new one (2nd) ?
 

Attachments

  • maestro_2.jpg
    maestro_2.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 845
  • maestro.jpg
    maestro.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 843
Good, three votes against zero, so I put the second one as my avatar. Thanks for the peice of advice. :D
 
Three votes to nothing in a lone day was enough for me... :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back