Official Sig / Avatar test Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

After breaking the 1K post mark, maybe it's time to change my siggy....

I'm not very adept at making them, but how about this one?

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Pedestal3.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 89
Try cropping off the plane on the bottom and sepia toning the image other than that it looks fine to me

I guess I will have to crop it all off... I wanted to leave the deck in the pic {it's from Victorious}, but then it's too deep.

What is Sepia toning?

Original image:

Attachments

• Indomitable_Eagle.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 107
First of all, what program are you using? If you are using Photoshop, put a gradient map on, brown fading to white. Hope that helps!

I don't have photoshop...

I could even do it if you want.

I would appreciate that if you have time! Thanks

I just used paint, it doesn't work nearly as well....

I was looking for a color image of this but I couldn't find one.

{It is the "Pedestal" convoy to Malta in 1942, that's the HMS Indomitable, with the HMS Eagle following. Picture taken from the deck of the HMS Victorious}

How is this for a "Beau" pic?

Attachments

• beaufighterattack.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 97
That's cool FB color on top of mono. I reckon if you could make the Beau a little bigger then overlap say the carrier island just a tad the 3d effect would really stand out, but even as it is I like it.

That's cool FB color on top of mono. I reckon if you could make the Beau a little bigger then overlap say the carrier island just a tad the 3d effect would really stand out, but even as it is I like it.

That's a good suggestion, thanks! I think the Beau would look better a little bigger, as it would show more detail

I wanted to use an original carrier pic that was a little wider to allow more room for the Beau, but I don't know if it's possible to widen a pic that had previously been cropped?

Took the liberty of a little toying with your sig hope you don't mind.
I think you are dong a nice job on your own as it is I just wanted to play

Attachments

• Pedestal6.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 85

Users who are viewing this thread