Official Sig / Avatar test Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello Keith!
I don't know why you wish to change you current siggy. It's really nice. But if you want to go with Fw 190 picture for your next one may I suggest something like this. The autor of this beautiful picture is talented artist Thiery Dekker.
Cheers!

Attachments

• Copy of thefloodtd_1.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 117

Attachments

• Elis3-sm.png
    38 KB · Views: 96
  • Elis-sm.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Elis2.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 95
  • Elis3.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 97
  • Elis.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 98
  • Elis2-sm.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Beautifull job Marcel. I like it a lot. Hope Keith will like it too.

You proved once more that its possible to design great siggy with almost any picture, all you need is a good idea and some skill. How do you come up with ideas like this anyway? I'v seen your other siggy designes. They are great.

Btw, Ellis goes with two "l".

Thanks imalko. Your siggy isn't bad either!

I made the last 3 as smaller versions of the first 3. I believe the first 3 are actually slightly too big for comfort.

Hello Christian!

I couldn't help to notice that you like F4U Corsair and since you don't have signature yet I took the liberty to make couple for you. If you like them feel free to use one of them. If not it's okay.

Regards
Igor

Attachments

• 078.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 100
  • 079.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Thanks Marcel

i don't know how you guys can do such great siggys

i like the last siggy you did with the pic i put up. I'm going to have to learn fast so more practicefrom me

Keith, to get rid off these straight lines you need use another file type named GIF or PNG.In this case the background layer is transparent and the next one with the real pick background has to be of different shape of the edges.The JPG file doesn't allow to do that.

Hello Christian!

I couldn't help to notice that you like F4U Corsair and since you don't have signature yet I took the liberty to make couple for you. If you like them feel free to use one of them. If not it's okay.

Regards
Igor

I like the first idea. I was thinking if it would look nice if you left the wings stick out off the frame? And what will it look like if you do the background in sepia?

Users who are viewing this thread