Official Sig / Avatar test Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

First of all you need a lot of patience.Secondly five or ten cans of beer it depends on how complex a siggy has to be.Sometimes a break is needed as well.The rest is a piece of cake. :lol:

Hi guys here is another siggy design. BUT how do you get rid of the straight lines:?: to big back to the drawing board
View attachment 93877

You mean the border? Okay, here a tutorial from me how you could do this in Paintshop pro, just to get some of you under way:
1. I've loaded your picture in Paintshop
2. Created a "Pictureframe on a new layer on top of the picture and also made a "Mask layer on top of both layers.
3. After making the pictureframe, I selected the white part with the "Magic wand" selection tool and pressed <CTRL>+<C>
4. Selected the Masklayer and pasted the frame I copied in 3 on the Masklayer. After pasting, I choose the function "Negative" to make the white black.
5. Deselected the stuff and saved as a png file for transparency and see the result.

After all this you probably would like to redo the text :lol:

Attachments

• Voorbeeld1.jpg
    Voorbeeld1.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 134
  • Voorbeeld2.jpg
    Voorbeeld2.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 112
  • Voorbeeld3.jpg
    Voorbeeld3.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 162
  • Voorbeeld5.jpg
    Voorbeeld5.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 110
  • day_of_the_fighters.png
    day_of_the_fighters.png
    74.1 KB · Views: 143
Thanks for that Marcel

it will have to wait till tomorrow now being celebration that a local soccer team staid up. SUNDERLAND. Newcastle and Middelsbourgh got relegateted ( bit tippsy )

imalko, I'm kinda partial to line drawing, especially pen&ink as I was supposed to be a graphics artist in my younger days. Oh well.

Marcel, I have a headache. I never knew thats what I'm doing when I'm doing it! :)

Test

Attachments

• snafud1new png.png
    snafud1new png.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 108
  • snafud2-Gif.gif
    snafud2-Gif.gif
    42.9 KB · Views: 124
  • snafud2a new.png
    snafud2a new.png
    49 KB · Views: 23,701
Last edited:
Both looks great but the first impressed me very much.:cool:
I like the form.Did you use the forum background colour or a sample of it?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back