Official Sig / Avatar test Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

check test check

Attachments

• medal-of-honor-1.jpg
    medal-of-honor-1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 125
I think the text took a pixel hit from the size reduction so I re-entered it from the 500 by 175 pic. Looks a smidge better, but any other color looks out of place and throws the message. It nevers hurts to squint! :)

I think the text took a pixel hit from the size reduction so I re-entered it from the 500 by 175 pic. Looks a smidge better, but any other color looks out of place and throws the message. It nevers hurts to squint! :)
I take it you like Medal of Honor European Assault also.:)

elliis995, I really like your siggy.:thumbright:

I like your new signature ellis995.
I do think your name should be brought down into the left corner from where it is located now.
I don't think it will detract form the rest of the picture.

Wheelsup

Attachments

• Salute_Smiley_Standard.gif
    Salute_Smiley_Standard.gif
    775 bytes · Views: 273,773
Last edited:
That I do doughboy, I love them all. It's too bad Airborne was a flop on the next-gen.. it was good but way too short and MP was awful. I also needed something to catch my quote, since I don't have pic editing skills this was the pic!

That I do doughboy, I love them all. It's too bad Airborne was a flop on the next-gen.. it was good but way too short and MP was awful. I also needed something to catch my quote, since I don't have pic editing skills this was the pic!
I never played MOH airborne...But I played MOH Vangard....That game(Vanguard) was great but it didn't have enough missions.:)

Wow Keith, you do change your siggys often. (Nothing wrong with that of course. It allows you to practice you photoshop skills.) This one is really nice, but little too dark for my taste.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back