Oil production facts and figures for P38

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Gnomey said:
Yes if not more. For normal unleaded it ranges between 98p and 105p. You can get autogas though for 38p a litre...

What's the difference between Autogas and Regular Unleaded? Have seen that over in Europe but am not familiar.

timshatz said:
What's the difference between Autogas and Regular Unleaded? Have seen that over in Europe but am not familiar.

Gas is actually a gas, because we name things properly over here :evil4:

Down at our local garage unleaded is 'only' 92p...

Actually if you look at that chart, factor in inflation and depending what part of the country you live, gas is about where it should be, maybe about 30 cents a gallon over priced...

Here in Orange county, Its $3.30 per gallon for 89 octane.

And thats at a Shell station.

California needs special blends of gas because of EPA rules, so we tend to be about a dime a gallon more expensive than the rest of the states.

syscom3 said:
Here in Orange county, Its $3.30 per gallon for 89 octane.

And thats at a Shell station.

California needs special blends of gas because of EPA rules, so we tend to be about a dime a gallon more expensive than the rest of the states.
The PRC strikes again!

quit complaining about how you're paying a tiny fraction more for a lot of "gas", you've got it a lot easier than us........

the lancaster kicks *** said:
quit complaining about how you're paying a tiny fraction more for a lot of "gas", you've got it a lot easier than us........
I know.....And I laugh at those who are complaining but yet they still drive their huge gas guzzling trucks as daily commuters.

But consider how much of your gas prices is tax????

P38 Pilot said:
Just keeps getting more expensive. I may have to re-think about getting a Wrangler when Im older....

Choppy ride, go over a bump and spill your beer all over your lap...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back