OK, Time To Buy a 1/32nd F4U Corsair....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I agree with Cory, that'll be a black line, leading to a kick-in step I would think. I believe there are a number of detailing parts available for the Corsair; cockpit, wheel wells and engine. I'm not much up on aftermarket things, but I think they'll be from Eduard, Signal or Aires. I've certainly seen ads for them in the modelling mags in the past.

That's your decals in the mail brother. I cut the whole 1/32 part off from the sheet, so you'll get decals for another five crates....

Smoke signal me when you get them....

Anytime brother, you're most welcome, glad that I could help! Too bad that I couldn't help with the G-14 of yours....:(

Edit: Forgot to mention that Eduard has tons of etch, and Scale A/C Conversions has metal landing gear for your crate....would hate for you to experience another "Dan moment" with the legs.... check out Squadron!

Hs 129 also at Model Hobbies, I think 'Super Model' (I'll check), with the Opel Blitz truck, but I was wrong about the price, it's now approximately £17 + shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back