On this day 41 years ago.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I belong to the same generation as you, Maximowitz

A very fine generation if I say so myself.

Led Zeppelin were extremely popular in Japan and loved playing there. Recordings of the shows they played in Osaka are particularly prized, I have some in my collection.

It really is quite suprising to hear Robert Plant say "Domo Arigato" in a Wolverhampton accent.

All this swearing... I suspect there would be more if I sneaked into Poland and replaced Wurger's Kraftwerk collection with Zeppelin albums...

My dad used to have this in vinyl along with a lot of other stuff....until he was forced to dump it. He still regrets that. Yet he still has, IMO, an BIG cassette collection.

41 years and still a classic!

-Arlo

How could I miss this thread?????

Freakin' 41!!! I still have all my vinyls - 3 copies of each! I worked at a record pressing factory for Atlantic records and they used to sell them - cheap! Even have a bootleg from Seattle 1973.

Still my favorite band. Can't think of one bad song - well, maybe "Down By The Seaside"

Seattle 1973 is a classic bootleg. If you need any more give me a pm. I have 300 in my collection from 1968 to 1980 performances.

@ Jan.

I still have my long hair. Unfortunately it's in a bag under the bed.

Users who are viewing this thread