one for the aussies

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

chook

Airman 1st Class
Mar 24, 2008
Sydney
My long term project coming together. 1978 HZ ute with few mods along the way.
DSCN1016.JPG

DSCN1017.JPG

DSCN1015.JPG

COOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::cool::cool: Chook. I noticed the Hi-beam lights look to be of the aircraft variety. I know nothing of the vehicle though. I build and restore cars for a living. Some of what we have done has made magazines and that looks to be very high quality. Keep up the EXCELLENT work.:thumbright::headbang:

Aaron. Not from aircraft. It's all classic Holden but bits from different models cause all parts are interchangable. Long story short I built a roof (I have a steel business) for a smash repairer and he's doing the full body rebuild on my ute in return. Old school swap deal with no money changing hands but he lost out in the end. The guy he has doing it is a Holden nut and OCD so she has come up fine. He spent a week just rubbing it down before painting. Been off the road almost 2 years. Of course I'm getting "you love that ute more than me" from the mrs so I tell her she's my favourite living thing and if she wants me to love her more she could growl like a V8..........then I run!

Aaron. Not from aircraft. It's all classic Holden but bits from different models cause all parts are interchangable. Long story short I built a roof (I have a steel business) for a smash repairer and he's doing the full body rebuild on my ute in return. Old school swap deal with no money changing hands but he lost out in the end. The guy he has doing it is a Holden nut and OCD so she has come up fine. He spent a week just rubbing it down before painting. Been off the road almost 2 years. Of course I'm getting "you love that ute more than me" from the mrs so I tell her she's my favourite living thing and if she wants me to love her more she could growl like a V8..........then I run!

:laughing3:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back