One sentence story (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Desert Fox

Senior Airman
Jan 15, 2006
Great Southern Land
This seems simple and boring at first, but I've played it before, and it can get very interesting. Basically, one person starts the story with one sentence. The next person to post must post only one sentence which continues from the previous one, and at the end we should have a very interesting story....so, if anyone actually understands what I just wrote, here's the first sentence:

In the dull orange glow of an October afternoon, a lone figure could be seen silohuetted against the horizon.

In the dull orange glow of an October afternoon, a lone figure could be seen silohuetted against the horizon. If you had looked carefully into the glare of the sunset, you could have seen he had his head tucked under his arm.

A flash of anger crossed the face of the Marine while stating "I will have you know my french friend, in the Corps that would not be tolerated."

"Aha," replied the Frenchman, smarmily grinning, "But you were srown out of ze Marine Corpse in great dishonour, were you not?"

And as she bent over to pick up the poor Officer's head, cut off for the second time that day, the Frenchman snickered to himself and

Pensively, he took off his beret and ran his hand back through his greasy black locks, creating a shower of grayish particles onto his shoulders; "Eef only ma baguette was not so flaccid and limp," he lamented quietly.

an enemy prisoner and a large bucket of water. "I'll talk!" the POW gasped as the Corporal

"Care to partake in some Coke? It's the only thing that keeps us Frenchmen from running away."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back