One sentence story (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

....... and with that he exclaimed ........

" Les cieux I se sont empoisonne's et mon penis juste a tombe' "

and a tattoo of a busty, half-naked woman, with "Mother" written beneath. "I'll tell you who I get it from," he gasped.

"Oh dear," thought the Corporal, a young lad from Lancaster on his first tour, "Now where did I leave that sheep?"

"Your sheep is dead, I am sorry...here, have this limp baguette. A strange frenchman gave it to me." She then proceeded to have wild sex with the lad, as most 6 foot blondes like to do.

Willie.

Willie - that is, Private William Trubbel, was at that very moment standing in the middle of the parade square, much to the annoyance of the RSM, who could see him from his office window.

"TRUBBEL, YOU 'ORRIBLE LITTLE MAN!" he roared,"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY SQUARE WAVING YOUR

sheep about?" And with that, the RSM turned into a large orange pig, and oinked his disapproval. Private Parts, watching from afar, was shocked and appalled, and whispered to himself...

{not quite getting this are you Twitch}

Yet Private Trubble, remained calm, gathered his sheep and whispered sweet nothings in its ear.

For Canton Silverpants was known throughout the sheep community as a sexual predator and, even more sinister, a connoisseur of shaven gerbils.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back