Oostwold Airshow, June 5th 2017.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Agreed. But those A.C.E. jobbies were darned neat - and the ground crew member was even better !!
Oh look, here she is again ...................

Oost 180.jpg

The closing act for the show was provided by the Belgian Air Force Aerobatic Team 'Diables Rouges' (Red Devils), who now fly the SIAI Marchetti SF 260 trainer. In the past the team has been equipped with the Hawker Hunter F6, and the Fouga Magister jet trainer.
Although they put on a good display of formation aerobatics, much of it was rather distant, and I didn't make much effort to get many shots.
The team is shown below, along with a couple of departing aircraft.
I'll sort a few 'abstract' shots, and post them later.

Oost 181.jpg
Oost 182.jpg
Oost 183.jpg
Oost 184.jpg
Oost 185.jpg
Oost 186.jpg
Oost 187.jpg
Oost 188.jpg
Oost 189.jpg
Oost 190.jpg

Thanks all, and I hope you've enjoyed this look at the Oostwold airshow.
I'm looking forward to (hopefully) going again in two years from now, but meanwhile, here's my last few from this year's show, with a series of abstract shots.

Oost 191.jpg
Oost 192.jpg
Oost 193.jpg
Oost 194.jpg
Oost 195.jpg
Oost 196.jpg
Oost 197.jpg
Oost 198.jpg
Oost 199.jpg
Oost 200.jpg

Thanks all, and I hope you've enjoyed this look at the Oostwold airshow.
I'm looking forward to (hopefully) going again in two years from now, but meanwhile, here's my last few from this year's show, with a series of abstract shots.
I'll definitely be there in two years, just like the last 7 times. So I hope to see you again next time. Although I can not guarantee that the nice ground crew member will be there again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back