Other Eras....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Guys wernt there some people who just walked there?

There is strong evidence that a couple migrations occurred during and at the last stages of, the last ice age 11,000 years ago.

These didn't lead to established/centralized civilizations in North America like the people established in South and Central America (Maya, Inca, etc), although there were several unsuccessful starts (considered pre-Columbian) that failed. The exploring Spaniards were amazed to find ruined cities of the Pueblo and Anasazi Cultures.

Yip....
......and all wearing big whiskers, today known as cookie/fanny duster, soup strainer, snot mop, crumb catcher, lady tickler, they also had a pathological dislike for large, round flying objects Grummanus Wildcatee and their water living cousin Cheesehogus Hippocroccofrogapiens, they were believed to speak an odd deep guttural language, with, by the sound and looks of handgeastures included a lot of profanities....now known as poppycock.

62254522.jpg

I'm sure stuff happen before 1800.... ;) :lol:

Ezekiel, Chapter One.
What Ezekiel saw was 4 living things (my text called them "cherubs") that looked like human beings, coming from a cloud. "They each had 4 faces and 2 pairs of wings. Their legs were straight like human legs but their feet were split like calves' feet and shone like bronze. The living beings could turn in the air."

The four faces that each being had were that of a man, a lion, an ox, and an eagle.

The four wings that each cherub had made a sound "like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty".

As Ezekiel looked beneath the beings he saw 4 wheels on the ground beneath them, one wheel belonging to each. "The rims of the 4 wheels were awesomely tall, and they were covered with eyes all around the edges. When the 4 living beings moved, the wheels moved with them. When they flew upward, the wheels went up too. When the living beings moved, the wheels moved. When they stopped the wheels stopped."

Each wheel had a smaller wheel inside of it

Why me ?
OK, my moustache has aged before the rest of me, but I will once again point out that I am not yet 16 ...................... Oh, hello Nurse !

Users who are viewing this thread