P-36, P-35 or Wildcat

Which of these U.S fighters was the best?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Who cares? Most people need to get their aircraft right!! Sheesh! People take offense at ANYTHING these days !
Yep - and I take offense at dumbasses like yourself coming on our forum brand new and showing your stupidity in your first 2 or 3 posts. Go sit in a corner for 6 months until you figure out how to pull your head out of your ass and then you could come back and try again.

Last edited:
Well, that didn't take long, did it.

Nope, a 6 post wonder, done and gone! I am in a way thankful for guys like him, they give proof that although I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer, I am far from the dullest!

You also get the same results going to the state fair!

Anyway, back to the thread.

Would chose the Wildcat, though slower than the Zero or other Japanese fighters, since it had quite a punch and was pretty tough.

Last edited:
Congrats to you moderators for maintaining some decorum and respect for others on this forum . I belong to another forum which is supposed to be about the sports progams at the university I am an alumnus of. Many of the posts wander from the subject, are ill informed and downright insulting and infantile. Makes me almost ashamed to be associated with other graduates from that institution. Keep up the good work, all of you.

Nope, a 6 post wonder, done and gone! I am in a way thankful for guys like him, they give proof that although I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer, I am far from the dullest!

You also get the same results going to the state fair!

Bryon, you kill me!!! :) :)

Not knowing very much about these planes except, I believe the P-35 was the forerunner to the P-47, I would go with the Wildcat based solely on the fact that it saw more combat service tan the others. But I'm not that knowledgable about any of these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back