P38 Pilot's Sig Testing site

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

lesofprimus said:
And u need to stop telling one of our most senior members what to do........

Yeah, Im allowed to cos ive been here as long as him (nearly) and if he doesnt comply then I can just initiate a little persuasive action at school ;) Ill leave it to your minds what the "Persuasive action" is... :rolleyes: ;)

Lanc, you say you've got 4 new siggy's lined up...why not post a thread with them in, and maybe a poll, and get us to choose over a set period...

just a thought P-38 how about for your avatar the group emblem for the 1st or 82nd fighter group ?? actually siggy would be cool since your alias is a P-38. Seems more fitting don;t you think ??

E

Thats correct Skimmer. Its the 3rd infantry, same infantry that america's most decorated soldier in WWII, Audie Murphy, was with.

Thanks for the suggestion Erich. The funny story is that i wasnt really thinking when i made the username!

I should have called myself "War Boy" because thats what everyone at school calls me! I like it.

Please...Call me Skim, Skimmy, NS, numbskull, dick head, sh*t for brains, or anything else, but please, PLEASE don't call me "Skimmer". :mad:

Just humour me on this one. ;)

To say you don't like bein' called Skimmer you've been on an awful lot of surface vessels, "dick head". :lol: :laughing6:

Did Medical Science catch up to you?

You have to admit, you left it open with; "Call me Skim, Skimmy, NS, numbskull, dick head, sh*t for brains...".

In fact, I think you did it on purpose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back